ABHIRA AND NAIRA PART 4

"What is it?" Sai questioned.

"Abhira had to take Naira's blessings and Naira has to give her a task which she has to do or else she'll fall back here." Vinnie replied. "That's not to difficult."

She looked through her drawers and after lots of searching found a petal of orange gulmohar.

"I couldn't find a red one but this should help." She added.

"What's with the colour?" Imlie asked.

"Yellow gulmohar will take time, orange one's faster and red's super fast." Vinnie answered and handing the petal to Naira she said, "Tell Abhira that you give her your blessings and tell whatever task you want to give her."

"To continue my dance academy." Naira whispered.

Naira looked at Abhira, who was playing with the small synth which scared the life out of the assistants.

"Abhira." Naira called.

Immediately Abhira left the weapon to take people's souls and ran to her. "Yes nani."

"Abhira, I give you my blessings to go home and my task for you is to always be strong and brave and be yourself." Naira suppressed her real wish.

"How am I supposed to be strong? I'm so thin and everyone says I'm underweight?"

"Like you have to protect Roohi."

"Yes boss! I'll protect her from all the bad guys and like the Avengers I will defeat them!" Abhira grinned revealing her missing top left canine.

"Good." Vinnie ruffled her hair.

"Here it comes." Sai stated.

They bid farewell to eachother and Abhira was sent back to the living world.

"Ma'am!" One of Vinnie's assistant's yelled."

"What?"

"Uh we kinda checked more about this method and ur turns out that the human will look exactly like the person who touches it last."

"The hell?"

"Yes ma'am, when Abhira grows up she'll look like you."

"Will that be a problem?" Imlie asked. "Confusion because they'll have the same face?"

"I died two thousand years back." Vinnie stated. "We were also humans before becoming what we are."

"Get up!" Roohi yelled back in the human world.

"I had the most amazing dream!" Abhira said. "I met nani and nanu."

"You mean Naira nani right? Cause I don't know why some people say that my nani is different."

Abhira and Roohi weren't told that they had different grandmothers. They felt that the needed to get older to learn the truth. Roohi also told that Arohi passed away rather than telling the little girl that her mother is serving life time imprisonment.

"Our nani is the same."

"I can't wait to see them!"

"I don't know how to go back or I could have taken you along with me."

"It's ok but next time I'm coming."

"Yay!"

"Besides, nani wanted her dance academy to countinue."

"So will you be a dance teacher?"

"No, I'll become a big business girl and open nani's academy." Abhira jumped down from the bed and held the globe in her hand. "All over the world!" She spun the globe.

"Can I be the dance teacher? You know how much I like classical dancing."

"Ofcourse you can. We'll work on this together!"

What they didn't know was that Abhimanyu, Akshara and Neel had heard their entire conversation and they felt proud of them.

"Now we need a name." Roohi suddenly spoke up.

"Oh yeah. What name?"

"I don't know."

"How about sherni dance academy?"

"How's nani's academy of classical dancing."

"Oh my." Naira exclaimed as she and Kartik watched them from heaven.

"They sure want your academy to carry on."

"She heard my wish."

"Ofcourse she will. That shows how much she loves you."

"They're already making plans."

"Wow."

"Afterall who's granddaughter is she. Sherni ki natin."

"Mera kya?"

"Tu bhi."

"Girlies." The elders said as they came in the room. "How about Naira Dance Academy?"

"Or for short, NDA." Abhimanyu added.

"Bhai, you applied your doctor gyan in that." Neel joked.

"How?"

"NDA, change the order and it becomes DNA."

"What's that?" Roohi asked.

"You'll learn later." Akshara replied.

"Naira Dance Academy is final!" Abhira stated.

"Yes!"

This story from its next part will be titled “Naira Dance Academy” and will show our little angels as adults and running the most successful dance academy in the world.

You all know how Abhira will look like in the future (look exactly like Vinnie) and Roohi's future look is reserved for the first part is Naira Dance Academy.