DON'T MESS WITH ABHIRA

(Abhira is 17 and Roohi is 16)

While Roohi had a good reputation in college according to her classmates she was a good person to question about fashion. Crop tops, short tight jeans or short skirts, high heels and all other fashionable items. Long hair, slim body, makeup, nailpolish, long earrings and necklaces all added to her good looks.

Abhira, however, was a kind of a outcast amongst everyone in college. She had short, which reached her shoulders, thin-boney structure, lean to be precise. She always wore tshirts, long jeans, jackets and sneakers without any makeup but she did wear a pair of small earrings which first belonged to Naira.

This is why Abhira was always bullied but she didn't care about it

This is why Abhira was always bullied but she didn't care about it. Roohi wasn't bullied much but the bully Durva and her minions were nothing but over fashionable morons.

In the class all the students were settling down in their seats, Abhira always sat at the back because of her height and the smarter ones are always made to sit behind in this college and the wearer ones infront. Roohi sat on the seat right infront of her's.

Durva, wanted to have some fun so she kept a pile of nails, same colour as the seat on her seat when no one was looking and went to her seat right infront. Abhira and Roohi along with some of the latter's friends came in the class and sat on their seats. Durva watched as Abhira didn't look at her seat properly and just sat down.

"Ow!" She yelled and stood up.

Everyone started to laugh except Roohi and her friends.

"Is your little bottom sore?" Durva asked and they all started to laugh loudly like maniacs.

"Atleast it's not as fat as yours." Abhira replied. Immediately they all went quiet.

This is what happens when they mess with someone who's sass and sarcasm levels are higher than mount Everest.

"Did you just call me fat!?" Durva got up.

"Do you have a hearing problem?"

"You little-"

"For a fact I'm atleast seven inches taller than you."

"Ah!"

"Did you sit on your own nails?"

The whole class burst out laughing again.

"Atleast I have more muscles than you."

"The jokes on you, you need to go to the gym."

"You matchstick."

"You over fashionable prat."

"Enough." Their teacher said from the door. "Why is it that you'll always fight?"

"Ma'am, you should ask this sassy sarcastic idiot."

"This over fashionable prat can give you better answers."

"Durva, Abhira, from day one I have been seeing you fight like mice and cats."