Five

Ashley POV

Ashley woke up with a start. She blinked her eyes open and looked around. She was in a room she didn't recognize. Her heart raced as she registered that she was in an unfamiliar place, surrounded by unfamiliar objects. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath to steady herself.

Then she glanced over and noticed something else in the room that she hadn't expected. Megan was lying naked next to her but the blanket was covering her bottom half. .

Ashley's first thought was confusion, then panic. She had no memory of what had happened the night before. What had she and Megan done? She sat up a little and looked down at her own body. Although she wore a t-shirt and underwear, she was still partially clothed.

Ashley's mind raced as she tried to piece together what had happened. She glanced over at Megan, who was sleeping peacefully. How had they ended up in bed together?

She quietly slipped out of bed to find some clothes. She realized that the room was not only foreign, but also beautifully decorated with a stunning view of the city skyline. It was clear that this was not just any ordinary bedroom. And as Ashley looked around, she noticed scattered pieces of clothing and an empty tequila bottle, hinting at a wild night of indulgence.

Feeling a mix of excitement and apprehension, Ashley sat down on the edge of the bed, trying to make sense of what had happened. As the memories of their night out started flooding back, Ashley couldn't help but smile. She remembered the laughter, the dancing, and the thrill of letting loose and embracing the unexpected.

Ashley got up to go take a bath, she wanted to soak in the tub and look at the beautiful view while she had the chance. She walked to the bathroom taking a look in the mirror at her appearance. She took off her clothes and saw she had a trail hickeys leading down her body to her pussy. Ashley touched her body, having flashbacks to the best night of her life. Making her wet all over again.

Thinking to herself.

BBBBBIIIITTTCCCHHHHH!!!! Wait until I tell my best friend about this shit!

I ain't never had dick that good!!! I aint never had sex with someone who was so attentive to my needs, someone I didn't have to tell what I needed or wanted, someone who made me come over and over to the point where I squirt. I didn't even know I was a squirter. I aint never letting that dick go, I dont give a fuck. I should go in there and sit on it right now while she is sleeping. Bitch let me calm down and get my ass in this tub.

SSSSMMMUUUTTTT!!!!!!

Suddenly, Megan stirred and sleepily opened her eyes, looking for Ashley when she heard the water running in the bathroom. Megan got up completely naked, still half asleep not realizing her dick was hard. She made her way to the bathroom to see a fully naked Ashley standing in the mirror looking at herself.

Megan walked over to Ashley and bent her over the sink. Her eyes connected with Ashleys through the mirror 'All you have to do is tell me to stop'.

Ashley did not respond with lust in her eyes. Megan took no answer as the green light.

Megan bent down and got on her knee,looking at Ashley's pussy that was already dripping wet.

'Damn baby you are wet as fuck' Megan said.

'Just for you daddy' Ashley responded.

She licked Ashley's pussy to get a taste. Ashley let out a soft moan.

Megan couldn't get enough. She leaned in deeper, her tongue attacking Ashley's clit with a hungry intensity. Ashley moaned, her hands gripping the edge of the sink for support.