15: future?

10th grade

Jimin is on a call with his little cousin. Jimin and Jungkook were good cousins. They are basically like best friends.

Jimin: "Jungkook are you still in school?"

Jungkook: "yea.. I'm not supposed to have my phone on me. "

Jimin: "God Jungkook! Im hanging up."

Jungkook: "NO Chimmm!!! Stay with me!"

Jimin: "Why?"

Jungkook: I need to talk about a boy..."

Jimin: "Oh?"(interested)

Jungkook: "Chim I think I like him but I dont know what to say..!"

Jimin: "Who?"

Jungkook: "Aish it's a boy who just recently transferred to my school.. he got tan skin..."

Jimin: "Ohhhh kookie got a crush!!" (Smiling at his phone)

Jungkook: "Oh shut up.! It's not like you don't got one on Yoongi!"

Jimin: "Hey! I didn't tell you?"

Jungkook: "Tell me what?"

Jimin: "Umm im dating yoongi... "

Jimin amd Jungkook hasn't talk since last November. Jungkook became jungshook and congrats on jimin for finally getting a boyfriend. Yes jungkook knows that jimin is gay and he accepts it because he is also gay, they never told their families tho.

Jungkook: "OH MY GOD!!! I can't believe that happened!!"

Jimin: "Aish keep your voice down kookie!"
(Hurting his ear)

Jungkook: "Sorry!"

Suddenly someone else was heard on jungkooks side.

Guard: "Hey you! You're supposed to be in cla- wait is that a phone?"

Jungkook: "Shit chimm im caught!"

Guard: "Don't run a way from me brat!"

Jungkook was running away from the school guard and jimin was holding in his laughter. He knew that this would happen because Jungkook is so loud when he talks.

Jungkook: "OK BYE CHIM ILL TALK TO YOU LATER PEACE OUT AHHHH!"

Jungkook ended the call and jimin bursts into laughter 😆. Jimin shook his head and smiled. He got off his bed and went downstairs to talk to his mom.

Jimin's mom was watching tv. Jimin sat next to her and put his head onto her lap. Jimin's mom brushed her fingers through his hair.

Jimin's mom: "What were you laughing at?"

Jimin: "Jungkook, he was caught on his phone.. while talking to me.. " (giggling)

J mom: "Oh! Hehe that kid, so cute."

Jungkook was at school but jimin wasn't?
Jimin is sick. He didn't know how he got it but he was sick. His mom made him soup and made him rest.

Jimin enjoyed the feeling of his mom's fingers going through his hair. But he wished it was Yoongi.. yoongi texted him today saying he would stop by. Jimin of course told his mom and she didn't mind it. Jimin closed his eyes until a few minutes later. The door bell rings. It's Yoongi, because who else will be there.

Jimin got up and opened the door. Yoongi was holding a bag fulled of medicine. Jimin welcomed Yoongi inside, then Yoongi put his hand on Jimin's forehead.

Yoongi: "Are you ok?( whispering)

Jimin: "I'm fine hyung, I'm little better..(whispering as well)

Yoongi: "Ok good..not mine, Chimmy you can't be sick!" (Pouts)

Jimin laughs and kiss yoongi's cheek.

Jimin: "I miss you too hyung~"

Yoongi turned red and had a shy smile. This made jimin laugh even more but he started to cough. Yoongi frowns but failed as he started to snicker at Jimin's expression.
Jimin pouts and lightly hits his shoulder.
They walked into the dinning room and Yoongi greeted Jimin's mom. Jimin puts the bag onto the counter. Jimin's mom got up and went to the kitchen.

Jimin's mom: "Aiigo- yoongi you always take good care of jimin- hehe!!" (Cheerful)

Yoonmin froze. They though that they made it to obvious. It let them have a bitter taste in their mouths.

Yoongi: "Oh! Hehe yeah!" (Awkward)

Jimin's mom smiles and walks over to the bag to see what Yoongi got jimin.

Time skip!

Yoonmin were now lying in Jimin's bed. Jimin was lying his body against yoongi's and playing with yoongi's hand.

Jimin: "Hyung-"

Jimin tilted his head up and yoongi moved his head a little down. They connected lips and let their lips linger for a bit. Jimin broke the kiss and rolls his body and now facing Yoongi and gave Yoongi pecks everywhere on yoongi's face.

Yoongi: "Jimin!" (Laughing)

Jimin: "I love you Yoongi.."

Yoongi: "I love you too jimin."

They were afraid of what will happen if their secret was revealed. But they realized that they have each other to support. They cuddled until it was time for them to part ways....

TBC
Edited