6: Kiss

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's waist and pulled him closer.. jimin froze and let Yoongi do whatever. Yoongi connected their lips and held Jimin's head.

Jimin accepted the kiss and closed his eyes peacefully, he snaked his arms around yoongi's neck. Blushing, body warmth, soft lips, breathing softly, it was perfect.. (period)

One simple kiss made them feel some many things. They couldn't explain it..

They finally broke apart. Yoongi had a calm expression and jimin was the same. It felt right.

Jimin removed his arms around yoongi's neck. He put his hands against his lips. Jimin was in shock that they kissed.

Jimin: "omg.."

Yoongi: "shit im sorry jimin.."(scared of what jimin will say..)

Jimin: " umm I think you should text your mom...Yoongi.."(flushing)

Yoongi nodded in agreement but Yoongi took his phone out from his pocket and text his dad to pick them up from seven eleven. Yoongi told jimin that his dad is on the way. Jimin nods and looked at the sky. Yoongi felt like he messed up their friendship. Stupid feelings Yoongi thought.

While waiting for Yoongis dad, Yoongi and jimin were sitting apart and weren't talking. It made Yoongi afraid... he thought jimin must hate him.. he should've controlled his feelings...

Couple minutes later Yoongis dad came and picked the blushing kids. Yoonmin sat in the back still not chatting to each other....
When they arrived to Jimin's house. Jimin said a quiet goodbye to Yoongi.

after the mins pulled out of the driveway. poor Yoongi was tearing up..

Yoongi: "damn it, of course I had to mess it up!!" (Whispering Angrily at himself)

Yoongis dad: "What did you say yoongi?"

Yoongi: "Uh nothing dad..." (wiping tears)

...

...

...

...

...

...

...
Jimin looked at his ceiling and touched his lips.. he was processing about what happened... he was giddy but in shock.... Jimin's long time crush kissed him on the lips... it made jimin want to go over yoongi's house and smooch yoongi some more. And be in relationship with him..But he was afraid of what people will think about them... but the scene of yoongi grabbing him kept repeating in his mind.. jimin turned over and screamed into the pillow..

Jimin took his phone out under his pillow and texted Yoongi.

Yoonie💛: messages

Jimin: " Yoongi.. I had a good time today thank you for taking me. 😇"

Yoonie💛: "Np mochi."

Jimin squealed at the message and hearted it. That night jimin went to sleep with a big smile. Jimin couldn't wait to see yoongi tomorrow at school.

TBC

Edited