It's Kuldeep, who else?

This part is mainly an attempt to humor, like a filler, since the main plot line is covered.

The cat is out of the bag, Shub and Ishu are doing gulu gulu in secret..

~

All comes down to Shreyas and KL to live with this deadly secret. Who would have thought that a late-night billiard session would have been a "waqt badal diye, jazbaat badal diye, zindagi badal di" moment for them?

They had watched with shot out eyes how Shubman had literally carried Ishan like a koala, kissing the living Diwali lights out of him, probably to their room. They don't have to think much as to what they would be doing next.

In the dim lighted corridor, the two team-mates had looked at each other, unable to speak a single word or even make any sound. They had just listened to each other's thoughts and walked along the corridor with shocked demeanour for their respective rooms. First, they reached Shreyas'.

"Talk to you tomorrow bud." Shreyas had broken the trance for them. KL only nodded and walked ahead

Hardik is fairly surprised when he sees KL literally sprinting to take the spot beside Shreyas in their team bus. It's generally them who share seats. Little does he know what they are talking about.

"Fuck what was that?!" KL exclaims the moment he drops beside Shreyas in one of the back seats.

The entire bus slowly fills up.

The duo keeps a keen eye on their recently discovered couple who take their seats ahead of them.

Good! They can observe them this way.

Obviously, Ishan snuggles into Shubman the moment they take their seats. What's new in that?

"So, all this time?" Shreyas wonders whether he wants to be still shocked or giggle out.

KL is still shocked. "Damn Iyer! How're we this blind? It was just in front of our salad!" He mock-screams.

"Are we surprised though?" Shreyas reflects, suddenly serious.

KL thinks on this. "I don't think so. I am not surprised they are together. I am more surprised that none of us caught on it. Like how?"

"Hmm true. No one knew. The babies sorted it out within themselves only."

"We have to tell the other members Shrey!" KL wildly suggests.

"WHAT NO! No Rahul Bhai!"

"But why?"

Shreyas sighs, "We can't out them like this, bhai. It will be wrong."

"Out them? Out them how? THEY ARE ALREADY OUT AS IT GETS!" Both of the look forward to see Ishan neatly snuggled under Shubman's chins sharing a very comfortable silence in the chaotic bus.

Couples.....

"You know what bhai?" KL turns to see Shreyas, a wicked smile on his lips.

"What?"

"Leave it be. We keep our silence alright?"

Shreyas shakes his head at the blatant ayyein expression on KL's face.

"I couldn't sleep a blink, yesterday night. The scene was playing repeatedly in front of my eyes—"

"Trauma. It's called trauma, Shreyas." A haunted look on KL's face. He also clearly didn't get his beauty sleep.