Story two: Fuck you monsters

The trees were swinging slowly as the lights of halloween began.

Loads of fucking kids came into the fucking neighborhood.

"I fucking hate kids!"

The thoughts of kids were a nightmare, I never liked kids but today is halloween. The day that neighborhoods would be filled with little monsters.

I called them monsters because these little assholes run to my doorstep, knock and leave. Or they would take all the candy from the candy bowl.

But if I hear a "Knock-Knock-Knock" I'll ignore it and be watching horror movies.

The sounds of kids running to get candy made the mood for scary things, ruined.

I headed to my bedroom so those assholes don't know I'm home. Steps had cradled from the wood boards.

A shadow had followed me as I went up the stairs. Lights were dimmed from no one seeing me.

The first thing I did while I was in my room was lay in bed. Springers launched through the bed making a creek sound.

My laptop got smooshed from me jumping on the bed. The unbothered moaning from my laptop was playing loud.

I lifted the laptop screen, and was shocked to find porn.

"What the fuck I was watching?" It was a guy pounding a chick.

My glaze stared at his dick. The soft, hard cock made it look like I was in that pov.

I reached to my drawers. I pulled out my vibrator, the sticky cum was hard.

Pants flew and underwear link down. My pussy was rushing down wet saliva.

Tha flaps were acting like lips ready to be kissed. Buzzing of the vibrator made me moan.

"Oh daddy harder!"
Moans over joyed the sound of the porn video.

I was acting that I was in this POV.
Just being.. Fucked..

I knew deep down that masterbation was not enough to pleasure myself.

It was like I needed real dick. A cock the cums into my clit. A dick that you can suck and feel. I just needed a real dick.

I will never be loved by people nor myself...

*  *  *

I had climax finally.

The cum dripped down my cunt. My beaver was shaking after that quick organism.

I grabbed a wipe and wiped the jizz off.
The underwear pulled up and my pants did to.

And than I buckled my button through the peephole-"shit!"

The realization that I didn't close my curtain, and someone might have watch me jerked off drive me insane. Someone might have video it!

I rushed to the window closing the blinders. As I pulled the blinds in, I noticed something across the house next-door.

It was a man in mask.. he had a knife in his hand... and I saw a woman terrified.. there was.. BLOOD.

The man across the window saw me gazing at him. My face turn into bloody murder.

His hands were holding a woman's vagina. Those flops were on his face.