|| 𝐉 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑 𝐍 𝐄 𝐘 || 13

Y/n was sobbing, her eyes were puffy due to crying.

"everything was written in your fate y/n. If your parents were alive then I would have surely helped you." she heard her grandma saying who was sitting near her bed.

"please grandma!" y/n plead as her voice came out like a whisper.

"There's is no other way, that's your decision if you want your parents soul to be rest in peace and happiness in eternal." she stood up from bed make her way our from her ward.

She cried harder and begged to her grandma, she didn't listen her. Jihoon was also putting pressure on her but she denied.

How can a grandma pushed her grandaughter in such type of drama. May be she was threatened by someone.

Or may be she wanted to fulfill their child last wish.

No one knows what hidden games were playing in others mind.

𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘

Both of them had come to the mall to buy their wedding ring, but suddenly Jisoo saw a girl who she saw somewhere.

She was thinking when she saw the girl coming towards her. Jisoo changed her side and began to pay attention to her work.

"Look at what you think of this one."

"it's pretty---" her words halted in between when she heard that girl voice.

"Jisoo, how are you?" Jisoo turn to face the girl. She knows her

Minsi!

"Minsi if I'm not wrong." Jisoo asked her in return she gave her a secret grin.

"at least you remembered me Jisoo."

"no it's not like actually---"

"no need for your explanation by the way what you are doing here?" minsi asked as if she is investigating her about a case.

"no me but by finance too Minsi!" Jisoo said sliding her arm into soobin's arm.

"ohh congratulations when did you both got engaged."

"a week later." this time soobin replied to her.

"congratulation again!! I think I had just spoiled your moments! I'm leaving enjoy." minsi said and about to take her leave from the shop but then jisoo call her and said something that her smirk in victory.

"I won't accept your congrats till you won't attend my wedding ceremony." Minsi turned to face Jisoo where she saw her locking her arms with his fiance.

"we will be glad if you attend our marriage ceremony." soobin utter taking the weeding invitation card from from Jisoo's hand to forward to Minsi. Minsi scoffed internally. She smiled a little taking it from soobin hands.

"It would a great if your father will come too." soobin said.

"he is in abroad. So I'll attend on there behalf."

"I'm so sorry Minsi could not not send you the invitation to your house politely."

"it's ok Jisoo it's more good that you invite me with your words."

"Thanks" Jisoo smiled

"I shall take my leave now!" minsi said and left the shop.

Jisoo sigh tiredly and turned the owner.

"whatever he decides I'll wear."

"but--"

"please soobin I'm tired. You go and choose something I'll decide it later."

|| AUTHOR POV ||

No one, can seduce him more than that little girl who is sleeping peacefully after ruining his life.

"pretty love." he whispered near her ear caressing her lips with his thumb. His sinster gaze were holding many immortal fantasies. The obsessed monster inside him provoking him to ruin her right now.

"soon you will be mine, in my arms, on my bed under me." he utter in husky voice his eyes were just burning in desire,

In her desire.

He trailed down his finger from her lips to downward. His rough manly big hands came in contact with her soft baby skin.

"beautiful, but I'll make it more beautiful by marking you only mine." he had his reasons, a womanizer like him can never love a pure soul like her. But he, he became obsessed with her, with her boldness. He still feels the sharp pain on his cheeks whenever he remember the slap.

Her lashes moved a little, his clever mind became alerted, as he straighen his posture and began to check the medicine.

She opened her eyes. Try to adjust the bright light she try to block the view with her hand. A little whimper escape from her lips.

"stop it my girl or else I'm gonna lose my control here." his wild thoughts came across in mind.

"J-Jihoon water." she try her best try to sit straight. He turned and looked at her struggling to sit straight. He placed the medicine on stand beside bed and trying to help her.

"let me help you." she flinched harder hearing an unknown voice and cold hands grabbing her arms. She looked up with her serine gaze. Her breaths shuck in her lungs when she saw an unknown man holding her arms. She jerked his hands away. She disblance causing herself to fall on the bed again. He head was about to hit the headboard with force, she closed her eyes knowing her mistake.

But he was fast enough to place his hand under her head.

"be careful y/n." she shot open her eyes hearing her name. Her blood ran cold when she saw each other so close.

She pushed him away with force causing him stumble. He closed his eyes felling rage building inside him. No one ever rolled their eyes on him but that little girl had guts to pushed him away.

"w-who you are? Where is my brother?"sje says trying her best to sit straight.

" let me--"

"!who are you where is my brother?." she utter in rage, feeling done from him. She doesn't know that she is the one who is adding more info in her punishment list.

"where is my brother?Who are you?"

"I'm your fiance.."

======================================
Finally after whole month I'd decided to publish it's chapter

⭐Do vote⭐
☄️And comments☄️
🐣Follow me 🐣
🍷Bye🍷