|| 𝐉 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑 𝐍 𝐄 𝐘 || 1

||𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕||

"boss" a person who is wearing a black suit with his professional voice said.

But the boss just gave him answer in hmm the body guard flinch because of his deep voice which held nothing but coldness.

"here is the information A-about that girl which you asked me to give it to you. w
." the body guard try to said in professional tone but he can't. Because the person who is sitting on the chair is non other than that devil.

Who is going to destroy the many lives.

He
Is
None
Other
Than

HeIsNoneOtherThan

The devil

𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐊𝐉𝐈𝐍

"hmm give it to me" he said with his usual cold tone.

The person in front of start shivering he immediately handed him the file and stand back on his place.

Seokjin look at him and pass him a glare. Which made him understand what he want. He immediately bow in front him and left from there.

He just sigh and. He start to creasing his left cheek which had a red mark of a hard slap.

A devilish smirk appears on his lips while reading the information about that girl.

She is none other than.

Lee y/n

" hmm let's see what happens with you in the future" he said while creasing the picture of that girl.

||𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂||

||𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐊𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕||

I'm passing from the bus station I saw a girl she is so beautiful I stop my car and start looking at her. She is wearing a skirt which is short but not too much I bite my lower lip while checking her body from top to bottom.

I opened the door of my car and start walking towards her direction. But then a boy bump into me. Causing all the coffee pour on my expensive suit.

I look in the direction of boy and place a hard slap on his face. His lip start to bleed. But then suddenly someone pushed me soo hard and also give a hard slap. My face turn on other side and also my hair covers my face.

I held my cheek with my hand but didn't look at the person. Anger start to build in my body. I fisted my hand.

I look up but the person is non other than that girl. Thankfully she didn't saw my face and held the hand of that boy and start walking towards the bus.

I took my phone form my pocket and clicked her picture.

A smile appears on my face. No not a smile a devilish smirk appears on my lips.

||𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐊𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕||

||𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐄𝐍𝐃 ||

" soo let's meet tomorrow my baby girl" he smirk and throw his head on the back and moan thinking about her she make him obesserld with her. And can can cross any of the limit to make,

Only his .

||𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕||

"ahh y/n be gentle I'm your brother not your fucking enemie" jihoon said while y/n applies ointment on his lips.

"just shut up oppa. Who the hell told you to walk like a blind man see... Everyone In this world is not kind or not good enough."

Jihoon is his older brother but he too short.
Not too much but he's cute. Many gays propose him but he is not interested in boys.

" okay okay my eoma leave me I'm getting late for my job. If you don't want to starve then leave meeeee~" he said a bit loud.

"ahhh okay fine go and yeah don't forget to give a hug to grandma."

"okay see yaa bye my lil sis take care of yourself and grandma bye" he wink at her sister.

She also gives him a wink.

She is not cute. But beautiful she had perfect curves with beautiful face feature. But there he just faal for her boldness. He thought that she is bold in normal life.

How bold she looks under him? On his bed.

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.

Votes give me votes

🔪🔪🔪