CHAPTER SIX:TWO

6:2

As morning broke, Sky couldn't ignore the obvious; the warm, early sunlight kissed his face in a brilliant greeting. This was likely due to the bed's strategic positioning right in front of the window.

The night's events played like a hazy, tumultuous dream in Sky's mind. Fragments of memories flitted in and out, painting a vivid image of the moment Gun attempted to assault him, only to be abruptly interrupted by P'Pai's daring rescue. The overwhelming emotional storm left him struggling to recall anything of last night. Faced with a dark episode he wished never transpired, Sky yearned to erase those torturous memories and push them deep into the recesses of his mind, never to be remembered again.

If only it were as simple as waving a magic wand to make unwanted memories disappear! But unfortunately, human brain isn't quite so cooperative. Life would be far too easy and much less comical if that were the case.

To be honest, his life had never been a walk in the park. It was a mess right from the moment his mother abandoned him and his father for a wealthy American man. It seemed as though his dreadful luck was an unwavering shadow, trailing behind him relentlessly. Each glimmer of happiness he managed to grasp was swiftly followed by a turbulent sea of troubles, dragging him back under the waves.

This time, he yearns for his luck not to play games with him. All he wishes for is P'Pai to remain by his side, loving him for who he truly is. To cherish him like never before and treat him with the respect he deserves. After all, Sky unreservedly offers all of this and more.

His affection for P'Pai had grown immensely, leaving him captivated by every aspect of his partner. His heart swells with joy every time at the sight of P'Pai's infectious grin, and he couldn't help but adore his dramatic tendencies. The way P'Pai genuinely cares for others only made him fall deeper in love, drawing him further into his whirlwind.

Truth be told, P'Pai tries to keep his dark side hidden from Sky. However, Sky is well aware of P'Pai's inner rage; he can sense the quiet fury simmering within him that occasionally erupts when he's pushed too far. He has even witnessed P'Pai losing his temper while on the phone. Yet, each time he meets Sky, P'Pai greets him with a warm smile, reminiscent of a seasoned actor artfully switching masks for the perfect performance.

It makes P'Pai even more dangerous than anyone else. But Sky knows how to read his P'Pai. Read those emotion in his beautiful eyes. Sky can decipher all those emotions that P'Pai tries to hide. But honestly that man is like a open book to his loved ones.

P'Pai believes that Sky didn't realize he always carried a gun with him. Actually, there were times when Prapai accidentally mixed his clothes with Sky's laundry and even unintentionally put his gun in the washing machine. He managed to retrieve it just 10 minutes later, but that was enough time for Sky to take a good look at it.

Sky isn't sure what his P'Pai is up to with that gun, but he isn't one to judge. After all, he has done his fair share of questionable things by the ripe old age of 17. Dipping his toes into the dangerous world of illegal racing? Check. Getting his nipple pierced on a whim to impress his so-called boyfriend? Yep. The cherry on top? Somehow managing to get himself raped by his boyfriend's friends. Real winner, Sky is.

So, What? A little gun is supposed to scare him now? As if he hasn't already wanted to end it all after facing so much humiliation. He overcame that fear a long time ago.

He has faith in his P'Pai. Enough trust to let him get close, even though Sky was aware that Prapai had a gun. After all the ridiculous bullshit they've been through because of Sky, it's only fair that P'Pai gets this much trust from him.