CHAPTER TWO

2

It's funny how life takes unexpected turns. Kinn never thought he'd find love again after Tawan, but then Porsche and Prapai came along. And now, he wonders how he ever got so lucky to have both of them in his life.

Naming their cub Prapai was Kinn's idea, he wanted to match the name with Porsche. And little did he know that the little ball of energy would live up to his name.

Their little whirlwind. Prapai is not so little anymore, he's seven years old now and always on the go. It's hard for Kinn to keep up with him sometimes. His boundless energy reminds Kinn of himself when he was younger. But that same energy is also what gets him into trouble with his dad, Porsche. Like right now.

“ I told you dad , I don’t want to go the doctors. They are scary and definitely not dentist . they always tries to take my teeth.” The distressed child said , trying to run away from his dad.

“Only if you had brushed your teeth after eating all those sugar cookies, you didn’t have to go then. Oh sorry after stealing them with your papa.” His husband sighed running after him and was clearly on verge on snapping and Kinn is very afraid he have to sleep on couch yet again. And he doesn’t enjoy that, even if the make up sex is good.

The child's eyes lit up, "Did you steal cookies with Papa?!" he asked, stopping his run and clearly forgetting all about the dentist.

"Yes," his father chuckled, "but we are talking about your teeth now. Come on, let's go.”. just as Porsche was about to grab him , he ran into the closet. That slippery little bird. Kinn is sure as hell he will hear wailing all down the visit to the dentist , just by looking at Porsches face.

It's funny how different parents can be. Kinn is more laid back and lets Prapai get away with things, but Porsche is stricter and won't hesitate to give him a spanking if need be. But despite their differences in parenting styles, Kinn knows that Prapai is loved by both him and Porsche, and that's all that matters.

So the reasonable thing he did , he slip from the door , clearly giving his husband right to drag their stuborn son to the dentist. Well just 3 stairs down to the building.

***

Kinn isn’t surprised when he heard shouting and more wailing. Shouting was clearly Porsche, who was trying to calm down the child and making him understand that if he didn’t go to the doctors his teeths would never grow up . And wailing was clearly Prapai who definitely, didn’t wanted to go to the doctors.

Kinn was standing with Big , infront of the dentist room. And from where they stood they could clearly see Porsche making his way with Prapai. More like dragging the wailing child.

“DAD , pleaseeeeeee. I don’t want to go. Please please, lets not go.” Prapai tried to run again , slipping from Porsche’s arm, but Mok, Porsches bodyguard , who was behind the father and son, quickly caught him.

With the child in arm, Mok attempted to reason with the child, explaining that it wouldn't hurt much ,“Young master its not scary ok. It will be just a pinch and you will never know.”

“Is it? Then lets go with me . I will go ,if you take out your teeth too”, Prapai clearly angry with Mok that his planned failed and caught by him. And now trying so somewhat make the bodyguard suffer too.