Transwarp Key Truth/Tension

Narrator's POV

Once everyone was at the abandoned warehouse, Optimus angrily threw a metal spare part at a boat, crushing it. Noah, Eva, Neziha and the young woman watched him before looking at the eagle robot. "Who are you anyways?" the young woman asked curiously and this got both Eva and Neziha curious too. "My name is Airazor. I am a Maximal between past and future" the eagle robot known as Airazor introduced herself as she looked at her.

"What is your name, young one?" Airazor asked softly and the young woman introduced herself as she said "My name is Elena" and then Neziha says shyly "Nice to meet you Miss Elena" and this made Eva smile softly at her son's shyness and then Airazor looks at Neziha curiously and says "And what is your name, little one?" and Neziha introduced himself by saying "M-My name is Neziha and this is my Mommy, Eva" and Eva looks at Airazor and says "It's nice to meet you Airazor" and then Airazor remembered something as she asked curiosity "How curious, you are very different to every human on earth. Tell me Eva, how do you possess such strength as if you were a cybertronian?".

Eva blinked for a moment before sighing and says "Alright then, listen carefully all of you cause I will not repeat it all over again" and then she looks at everyone sternly except for Noah, Elena and Neziha before adding "Noah and my son Neziha know this since their my family" and everyone looks at Noah, who sheepishly smiled and while Neziha shyly buried his face against Eva's chest before they turned their attention back to the dominican-american woman.

Eva took a deep breath and starts speaking.

"Let's start, as you know my name is Eva Storm and this is my son Neziha Storm, I was originally from Colorado before I moved here to Brooklyn to start a new life after an accident that happened fourteenth years ago. As for my insane strength, I have a special muscular composition called 'abnormal muscular constitution' so it makes my muscles eight times denser than a regular human. But, in order for me to maintain my composition I either have to train for forty-eight hours or eat as much as three sumo wrestlers" and after Eva explained, everyone stares at her as they were trying to process what Eva just said before she looks at Airazor and asked "But I have a question, you're a Maximal, they're Autobots, so who were those guys that attacked us earlier?" and Airazor answered with, "Terrorcons. Servants of a dark, hungry god who feeds on entire worlds to sustain himself" and Optimus's helm lifted up hearing this, his figure faced away from the group and pitched in lowly knowing who it was as he said "Unicron".

"A unicorn?" Neziha asked/whispered in confusion and Eva looked at him and said "It's pronounced 'Unicron', sweetie" and Neziha let out an 'oh' before Mirage asked Airazor "So you're sayin' this thing, Unicron, eats planets to survive?".

"Yes. And he imbues his servants like Scourge with dark energy, which makes him all but invincible. He is entirely beholden to Unicron. Through his power, he possesses Scourge's soul" Airazor confirms strongly, not easing anyone's fear as the humans shared a look. Optimus walks back over to the group slowly as he said "I should've gotten the key myself. I should've known better than to rely on humans!" and this made Neziha whimper as he quickly buried his face against Eva's chest as she held him close while glaring at Optimus. "Yo, hold up. What, you blamin' us? After you conveniently left out the part about a planet-eating monster?" Noah said as he looked at Optimus with a small glare and then Optimus says while pointing an accusing digit at Noah "Because of you, Unicron will now use the key to consume every planet in the universe!" and then his gaze shifted off to the side, almost sadly as he added "Including my homeworld".

"Look, I'm sorry about your home but you have no right to be accusing us when we tried to help you get back home! And if it wasn't for me then your little friend over there would've been dead already" Eva said coldly as she gestures Bumblebee and this made Optimus look at her and was about to say something when Airazor said "He doesn't have the key. At least, not all of it" and Neziha looked at Airazor and asked curiously "What do you mean?".

"We broke the key to two pieces for safe keeping, then split it, and went into hiding. I do not know where the other half is" Airazor explained before sighing and says "For all I know, I am the last of our kind" and this made Neziha frown sadly as Eva saw this and comforts her son while a thought crossed Elena's mind, making her face brighten up before stumbling out a confession as she said "It's in Peru" and this made Eva's eyes widened before looking at Elena and while Noah asked "How do you know that?".

"It's the symbols on the stone" Elena starts to explain as she took off her backpack from her shoulder and says "They were only ever recorded in one other place in the world" and then Eva walks over, looks at the notes and says "The Inca Temple of the Sun in Kuzco. It's one of the oldest buildings in the Western Hemisphere" and then Elena says while showing her notepad to Airazor "I'm guessing that that can't be a coincidence".

"If you can track those symbols to Peru, so can the Terrorcons. We need to get there before they do" Arcee says and then Optimus vowed with a servo scrunch by his chest, "And then kill Scourge and take his piece to complete the key" and this made Noah quickly say "Yo, hold up. Hold up. You wanna find this other key and deliver it to the guy that just kicked y'all asses?" and Optimus says "The Transwarp Key is our only way home" and then Eva comes in the conversation as she said "And if Scourge gets a hold of the key, it's game over for Earth! Our families, everybody" and it was silent for a moment before Eva said "We're going".

Optimus immediately looks at Eva and said "Out of the question. We cannot rely on a human. Our war is not yours" and this made Eva frown as she said "Yet, somehow, war always finds a way to drag everyone else" and then Neziha says looking at Optimus "Yeah, let us help you Oppy. This is our home" and Optimus looks at him and simply says "We do not trust the humans, sparkling" and Eva lets out a sarcastic laugh and says "Funny, you may think humans are bad but not every human is bad, Optimus" and then she hands Neziha to Noah, who stiffed after hearing Eva's sarcastic laugh knowing what might happen before Eva looks at Optimus and glares at him as she says "Look, I've been a hired assassin for a least eight years since I moved to Brooklyn. Sure there are some bad humans out there, but most of us are good. You cannot just judge someone who is bad without getting to know them first" and she growled lightly at him.

It was a very tense between a cybertronian leader and a dominican-american woman before Airazor broke the tension when she looked at Elena and asked "Elena. Will you lead us to this temple?" and Noah adds "Chance to stop the end of the world" and then Arcee says "Actually, you'll be saving two worlds" and Elena thinks for a moment, then nods as she says "Yeah".

Eva lightly scoffs before walking up to Noah, takes Neziha as she carefully carried him and says "Well, I'm going back to my apartment since my place is not far from here and it's past Neziha bedtime. Noah, call me if you need anything" and Noah nods before Eva started leaving as she starts running, but not before shouting "Estoy rodeado de gente loca!!" and this made Noah choke as he was dumbfounded by what Eva said while Elena snorts as she stopped herself from laughing.

"Uh, what did she just say?" Mirage asked as he looked at Bumblebee, who just shrugs his shoulder plates, telling him that he didn't know either and Optimus remained silent as he stared at where Eva left.