Second Job/"Kidnapped"

Later that night in an alleyway, Eva is walking through as she was wearing a bartender outfit.

She has a part-time job as a very skilled bartender at 'The Crown Inn' and she quickly opened the back door as she greeted some people that were in the back and grabbed a black box filled with glass cups and liquor bottles as Eva went up the stair...

She has a part-time job as a very skilled bartender at 'The Crown Inn' and she quickly opened the back door as she greeted some people that were in the back and grabbed a black box filled with glass cups and liquor bottles as Eva went up the stairs and placed the box on the under bar and then a female worker walks over as Eva said "Hey Goldie, I brought your stuff up" and the woman known as Goldie says "Thank you" and then Eva asked "Hey, how was last night?" and Goldie said "Great" and Eva asked "Yeah, he was cute?" and Goldie replied back "Very cute" and she chuckled.

"Nice" Eva said as she grabbed two cherries and ate them before a young blonde woman to the counter as she sat down and Eva greeted her "Hey" and the girl replied back "Hi" before saying "Excuse me" and Eva turned around and realized the young girl needed someone to serve her as she said while coming over "Sorry. What can I get you?" and the girl simply said "A vodka tonic".

This made Eva playfully said as she gracefully tossed and placed down a napkin in front of the young girl as she says "Vodka tonic? Come on. It's my first drink of the night. Test me a little, honey".

"Uh... I don't know. Uh, a Negroni" the girl said and Eva looked at her confused and asked "A ne-what?" and then the girl starts to say "Uh..." and Eva laughed a little as she said "I'm kidding, sweetie. The Negroni" and Eva slides a cup of ice before stopping it in front of the girl as she started working her magic as she flipped, shook, mixed and tossed the drink around while saying "First made in 1919 for Count Camillo Negroni when he swapped the soda water in his usual drink, the Americano, for gin" and noticing it was a little silent between them, Eva decided to strike up a conversation as she said "Haven't seen you here before" and the girl says "It's not really my neighborhood".

"Not your neighborhood? Where are you from?" Eva asked curiously and the girl replied "Greenwich" and Eva said "Greenwich. Sounds nice" and then the girl playfully says "Bartenders up there don't give history lessons, Miss" and Eva says to her "Well, bartenders in Greenwich don't make negronis like this, honey" as she finished pouring the Negroni in the cup before topping it off with an orange slice. "There you go" Eva said as she gave the cup to the young woman, who replied "Thanks" and takes a sip of the Negroni and then her eyes widened in amazement.

"This is really good!" the girl said and Eva smiled and replied "Thanks. Someone actually taught me how to make liquor drinks" and getting curious the girl asked "Who?" and Eva replied with a sad smile "My older brother Cole" (A/n: Eva originally had five brothers, but one of them died. That'll be revealed in one of the chapters) and the girl noticed the look and asked in sympathy "How long?" and Eva replied while looking away a little "Fourteen years" and the girl stayed quiet for a moment before saying "Liora" and this made Eva look at her confused before the girl says "My name's Liora" and Eva smiled a little at the girl named Liora and said "I'm Eva" as the two started chatting again.