Wonderland

It's been a week since Evelyn joined Arsenal and she couldn't be happier. The fans couldn't be happier with this news as she gained ten of thousands of new followers on instagram. The girls on the team have been nothing but kind either. She was slowly adapting to the new environment and learning how to gel perfectly with the team. During training she was executing every play, playing to her very best everyday. All the coaches seemed satisfied with her as she continued to stop goals from their top scorers like Caitlin Foord or their newer signings Alessia Russo.

Within the past few days she has also created a new friendship with Alessia. The two of them being new signings quickly became a strong bond along with Victoria Pelova. Many of the coaches seemed to be aggravated with them however as they wouldn't ever stop giggling. Nonetheless Evelyn had been proving herself and quickly possibly moving to that number one spot.

She just got out of the shower after a long day of training, exactly a week after she had arrived in London. She was sitting on the bench in front of her locker when she saw Katie Mccabe get on the table in the middle of the room. From the looks of it she was banging her boots together trying to get everyone's attention.

"Everyone listen up" she slightly shouts with her strong Irish accent. "Team dinner at mine tonight, bring the drinks"

This gets a big arouse from the locker room. After a week of being here Evelyn was excited to go out with the girls. Besides with Beth and Viv at her house she was yet to hang out with anyone outside of training.

~

Beth,Viv and Evelyn arrive at Katie's a little late so most of the team was already filled into the Irish girls house. The kitchen island was overflowing with different spreads and cheeses. Wine glasses littered along countertops, music overtook the conversations.

At all of the commotion Evelyn began to feel overwhelmed. That was until Alessia pulled her over to the small circle scattered on the couches.

"Evvvvv" a drunken McCabe yelled from the couch, she was cuddled against Caitlin looking very close. Evelyn had heard of the rumors about the two so she assumed that they were true. She sat down on the opposite chair and Alessia right under her feet.

"We are playing truth or dare" Jen Beattie exclaims like a giddy teenager. This gets a few groans but everyone seems excited, whether that be from the alcohol they've consumed or the actual excitement from these school party games.

The game started off with many embarrassing moments from childhood, and a few drunken kisses shared between Lia and Leah. From what Evelyn could see the two of them seemed very close. Evelyn had heard of how stern the vice-captain could be but when she was with Lia her personality changed entirely.

"Truth of dare Ev" Lotte Wubben-Moy asks to the young girl

Wanting to be up for a challenge she answers dare, hoping whatever Lotte gives her won't be too challenging.

"I dare you to call an ex saying you miss them"

Evelyn hestintly pulls out her phone and calls her ex-boyfriend James. The phone rings a bit before the call goes through. Through the phone the group can hear blasting party music, he's probably at a college party right now.

"What the hell do you want Evelyn? '' the man drunkenly tells through the speaker.

"I miss you," Evelyn says quickly, trying to conceal her giggles. The rest of the team is huddled in close trying to hear the conversation that is about to happen.

"Don't even lie Evelyn, you dumped me then got with my sister, I don't give a shit if you miss me or not little fag" James yells louder into the phone.

Evelyn immediately hung up the phone, she hadn't expected that from him. He was a short fling that lasted a month and was fully supportive when she came out to him. The couple was a high school romance.

"Well that took a turn" whispers Lia

Evelyn feels a pair of arms wrap around her back, Beth.

"It's okay he's probably drunk, besides I dated him 3 years ago I don't know why he's still pressed" Evelyn says trying to calm the worried looks of her teammates. "And besides if it weren't for him I wouldn't meet his sister"

This gets a little laugh out of the girls and their night continues, compared to a club this night was much calmer but Evelyn enjoyed learning about the teammates a little more.