A part of the plan

Ⓝⓞⓣⓗⓘⓝⓖ ⓛⓘⓚⓔ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓡⓔⓖⓤⓛⓐⓡⓢ.
Ⓝⓐⓔ ⒹⓃⒶ ⓑⓛⓤⓔ ⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓ ⓡⓤⓝⓢ.
Ⓢⓞⓛⓒⓗⓘⓚⓚⓐⓖⓔ ⓜⓐⓛⓗⓐⓔⓙⓦⓞ
Ⓒⓗⓐⓚⓗⓐⓝ ⓒⓗⓔⓞⓝⓔⓤⓝ ⓙⓘⓖⓨⓔⓞⓦⓞ.

Tian Xing leaped from one tree to another, going down Mount Changming. Her face held a small, elegant smile.

Tian Xing's face always held a smile. It was a habit she had developed from when she was an idol, and with the fact that she had to continue this habit even hundreds of years after her death in the first life, made it an even solidified habit.

Tian Xing had always wondered if cultivation strengthened one's memory. Because it sure did hers. Just like it strengthened her physically. She was starting to forget some things though. Like her Instagram ID, or the number of awards she had won.

She even started to forget many of her songs. The ones she remembered were prominent hit ones. She felt a bit woeful.

'Maybe I should have written them down.'

But then she remembered that by the end everything was done, she would die. It wouldn't really matter.

Sigh.

'Now, to travel the world.'

And by that, she meant saving the people in this novel.

Rong Xuan smiled at her, "Xing-ayi, you haven't regressed one bit since before. What's your secret?"
"Should I have regressed?" Tian Xing raised an eyebrow at her as she leaped through another tree.
"You are getting old so..."
"Hah! It's gonna take long for me to regress." She smirked.

Rong Xuan giggled heartily, his laugh so pure, so unaltered, so lively. Tian Xing wanted to keep that laugh alive.

Keep him alive. Tian Xing wanted to keep him safe and sound.

In her lifetimes, she had seen many children grow up from a little child to a grown adult. And each time, she had seen the bonds be fonder.

In her life, she had met a lot of beautiful people. And been faced with a lot of beautiful things.

Tian Xing gingerly remembered the conversation she had with Rong Changqing about the Ghost Valley.

𝑅𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑋𝑢𝑎𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔.

𝑅𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑞𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑢𝑝𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑑, "𝐻𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑢𝑝 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑎 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑛, ℎ𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑒?"
"𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑢𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐴-𝑌𝑖'𝑠 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝐴-𝑄𝑖𝑛𝑔." 𝑇𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝑋𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑢𝑠𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝑠𝑜𝑓𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑡 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑝𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑚 𝑛𝑒𝑜𝑛 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠.

𝑅𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑞𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑏𝑖𝑡, ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑢𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑖𝑡, "𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜𝑜, 𝑋𝑖𝑛𝑔-𝑗𝑖𝑒."
"𝐻𝑎ℎ𝑎, 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ."

𝑅𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑞𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑦𝑎𝑟𝑑, "𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑎 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑟𝑒ℎ𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑑."