Part-5

Clan leader Jin said,"believe me clan leader Jiang your husband came to my room to my room and started seducing me and when I rejected him in anger he hit my head with a vase." Fengmin gates angry and says,"clan leader you decide what should punishment you want to give him." Clan leader Jiang smirk and said,"I'll not give him a very hard punishment just 100 lashes here right now Infront of everyone and he have to take care of me all the time." Jungkook and weiying said," appa please we know father can't do anything like that please." Fengmin shouts angrily,"just shut up both of you and guard bring the lashes and start hitting him 100 times." Guard bring the lashes and start hitting jungying who is winching in pain and both omegas begging their appa to stop this. When the 100 lashes completed everyone went from their to sleep in their room leaving 3 poor omegas who is crying while hugging each other.

In servant room

Weiying and Jungkook crying and doing dressing the wounds which is in the back of their unconscious father. Jungkook crying and said,"A-appa didn't even believe papa how he didn't even believe his own husband didn't he love papa and give a chance to prove his innocence." Weiying painfully smile and said,"Jungkook don't cry they are just a monsters who only knows how to touture and give pain to the one who is weaker than them and you are talking about A-appa he is not our appa Jungkook he is just a Cheng gege appa and our clan master he just marry papa to fulfill his lust he didn't love papa nor me or you." Jungkook crying and said,"but ." Weiying painfully smile again and said,"but what Kookie did you forget how papa used to hit and touture papa right in front of us did you forget how papa forcefully made papa to abort the two baby's saying that he didn't wants any burden in his heads two are enough and his only son and hire is Cheng gege and sleep now it's getting late." Weiying and Jungkook slept hugging their papa carefully to not hurt him.

In the morning

Someone knocking in the continuously in the door continuously when Jungkook wake up with half sleepy eyes and opened the door and when he opened the door someone slap him hardly and he falls on the ground and when he looked up he saw Yu angry face and he hurriedly get up and bowed in front of her and said,"Good morning mother."Yu angrily said,"morning my foot where is your slut mother." And she pushed Jungkook harshly and enter the room when she enter the room and saw weiying and jungying sleeping she grabbed the water jug and throw the water to them and they woke up because of sudden action of madam yu.and Yu grabbed the hair of jungying and pulled him from the bed and said,"you are sleeping here like a queen who will take care of clan leader Jin whom you try to kill yesterday did you forget what did you do huh." Jungying crying because of the pain but and said,"sister Yu please I'm sorry leave my hair I'll go to clan leader Jin and take care of him please." Then jungkook falls on madam Yu leg and said,"mother Yu please leave papa he is not well I'll go and take care of clan leader Jin." When jungying listen Jungkook he became scared and thought if Jungkook goes to clan leader Jin he'll not leave Jungkook and tried to do something with Jungkook so he said,"shut up Jungkook you'll not go their and I'm well and I can go their." Madam Yu said,"whoever go I don't care and if I listen any complain from clan leader Jin I'll not leave you understand."with that she left from their.

In clan leader Jin room

Jungying knocked the door and clan leader give him permission and jungying entered the room and bowed to clan leader Jin and clan leader Jin smirk and said,"oh you came jungying I was waiting for you eagerly." Jungying said,"clan leader Jin what you want for breakfast." Clan leader Jin said,"I want to eat you."jungying Started to shivering and anyone can see the fear in his face when clan leader Jin started to laugh,"oh my dear Jungying I've already done my breakfast I'm just teasing you but it's  not a bad idea what say." With saying that he started to go near jungying who is taking back step when he falls on bed,"oh looked you are already on my bed now remove your clothes and spread your legs wide." But jungying said,"I will go and told everyone." Clan leader Jin laughing and mock jungying,"really did you forget what happened yesterday huh." But suddenly their Wangji and Taehyung came Wangji said while entering,"we are sorry clan leader without taking permission we enter is just we want
To talk about something impor."he stopped and Taehyung and Wangji both widen their eyes when they saw how clan leader Jin harassing jungying then Taehyung goes near to him and pushed clan leader Jin and started punching him.jungying hurriedly fixed his clothes then Wangji comes to jungying and helped jungying to stand up then Wangji said,"Taehyung stop beating him and take him to royal court." When jungying listen royal court he said,"please second young master lan don't take him their again no one believe me and will punished me again." Then Taehyung said,"what are you saying we should go to royal court and informed the clan leader and give him punishment what he to do you." Wangji said,"you don't have to be afraid we will be you eye witness." Then clan leader Jin said,"you both kid leave me you both can't da anything to me."