24. Parantha Date

Main naye naye vote target set krti hu aur tum usse pura na karke mujhe meri aukaat dikha dete ho🥰.
Na vote target pura karte ho aur na follow karte ho. Reality check mil jata h. Lol.

Take this chapter as a thank you gift for the engaged readers, who do vote on the chapters to show support.

And next chapter will be published only after the vote target is completed on this chapter.

Meri pehli story h aur mujhe bohot lagaaw h isse. Maine bohot mehnat kari h ispr toh meri mehnat zaaya matt jaane do.

160 VOTES!

Enjoy Reading𓆩♡𓆪

SHOBHIT'S POV

"Do you really think this will help?"

Naina asked eyeing the therapist's door.

"Yes. Don't worry. Sanya is one of my friend's cousin. You won't feel uncomfortable with her." I assured her and she nodded. Giving a lingering kiss on her forehead, I lightly pushed her in the room and closed the door.

The session will last at least for an hour, so I decided to wait for her till then.

Sitting by the window I looked at the traffic and people walking down the road and recalled the day when I first saw her. So quiet and confident, just like her brother. That day I did not think that I would be so much in love with her.

Her shyness and boldness, smiles and mischief, how she makes me want to get on my knees for her. Everything she does is amazingly intoxicating.

She definitely has me wrapped around her finger. And I am not complaining. At all.

I just want to fall more and more for her with every passing second. I want to love her and be loved by her. I have seen affection in her eyes for me. Unconditional affection but it's not love. Atleast that's how I feel like.

I don't want to assume things on my own because if it doesn't happen then I'll end up hurting myself but I have an intense feeling that soon she will love me back. She will trust me with everything just the way I do. I just hope that my instinct isn't wrong.

I kept thinking about us and did not realize when the time passed. The clock made a sound of a bell ringing, implying that an hour has passed. I shook away my thoughts and looked at the room, she went in an hour ago.

After a minute, the door opened. Naina stepped out of the room and scanned the room. I waved my hand to get her attention and she waved back when she noticed me. I stood up when she walked up to me.

"I thought you left."

"Never."

She tried to make a grimaced expression at my remark. 'Tried' being the keyword here. But failed beautifully when her lips widened in a shy smile.

"How was the session?" I asked quietly and she gave me a small nod.

"Good." She said silently lacing my fingers through hers and dragging me out of the clinic. We settled in the car and I was about to play some music but she stopped me.

"No, it feels good this way."

I nodded and started driving towards her home. Half was through our destination, she started yelling and pointed her fingers at something.

"Stop, stop, stop."

I immediately cornered the car and pressed the breaks. And turned to her with wide eyes.

"What?!"

"Paneer ke paranthe khaoge?"

"Want to eat paneer paranthe?"