The Cookie Monster

The Cookie Monster

*****

Jasmine's P.O.V.

"Psst, Lil." I whispered.

"State your name and your business being here." Liliana said in a deathly whisper.

"The Cookie Monster." I replied sarcastically. "Turn around, idiot."

"Jaz?" she asked, as she spotted me leaning on my elbows, only half out of the trapdoor, with a bored expression on my face. "What is it?"

"Poor Niall has been waiting for ages, while you look at yourself in the mirror!" I scolded.

"I'm nervous, okay?" she replied quietly.

"So is he." I told her. "Now, get out there, loser."

"Fine." she huffed, as she turned to leave.

I made my way back to my room and heard Harry calling my name. "Carrots." I muttered, scrambling out of the trap door.

"Come here a sec?" he asked. I walked out of the wardrobe and sat down on the bed, next to him. "Why do you spend so much time in the wardrobe?"

"Umm... I like the mirror?" I mumbled.

"Wow... You're worse than Zayn." He joked. "Why are there cobwebs in your hair?" He gave me a puzzled look, as he pulled the cobweb out of my hair, and brushed a few more off my shoulder.

"Well, let's go and see off the blondies!" I chirped, changing the subject. We made our way to the living room where everyone was still waiting for Lilli. After another five minutes of waiting, she finally emerged. She was actually wearing a dress. Although, the most extravagant dress I could get her to wear was a black, lacy skater dress. She teamed it with a pair of heeled biker boots and red, leather crossbody bag. She walked over and stood in front of Niall.

"Wow... um... wow..." he stuttered, at a loss for words. I leaned into Harry as he put his arm over my shoulder.

"They're so adorable." I cooed.

"Almost as adorable as us." Harry added, smiling down at me.

"Maybe even more." I replied.

"Not a chance." He whispered in my ear, snaking his arm around my waist to pull me closer.

*****