Chapter 49 = FASHION SHOW🖋👗

As time goes by, everyone learned many times in their chosen courses. It's also hard to meet each other sometimes since everyone is from different departments, however, they would always make time to meet if they can.

At the fashion department...

"Haaaaaaa.....", a long, very long sigh escaped from one of the fashion students.

"What's wrong?", one of them asked his friend. "Oh, let me guess...it's about our current project, isn't it?"

"Yes, what's else if not that! Although it's a group project but still...it's hard!!!", he whines. "And what the most important is!! Model! We need a model for our project!!!"

"That's why the collaboration with the Model department is an option, dude...although we are free to choose anyone from other departments as well...", the man said, answering his friend's whining comments.

"But the problem!! Even though there are a lot of options—there is no one that fits our themes!!! I wonder how our team leader will do about this....", he said.

"Shouldn't we be lucky enough that we teamed up with him?!", a girl who is also a team member said as she interrupted their conversation.

Their gazes then shifted to the side, staring at a particular person who had been working and focusing on his work.

"Senior...we actually don't worry about our work but...did you already find the models? I mean...most ideas of this work are from you, so of course you would choose a perfect model that fits your works.", the boy said with the other two nodding in agreement.

"Oh...models? Yea...actually...I already have some people in mind....", the person that mentioned as senior answered.

"Wait, Senior Mitsuya! You already found the models for our works?!", the boy named Akira a bit surprised to hear that from the guy

"Yea, and don't worry. They're perfect help for us.", Mitsuya said as he continued back on his work.

"I see...but senior...", Akira said as the other two whose name is Emi and Yutaro are looking at Mitsuya. "I think that's enough for today."

"Huh?", Mitsuya left confused when Akira took his pencil with Emi, and Yutaro suddenly grabbed both his arms.

"You working too much, senior. Look at those eye-bags you have!", Akira complaints while pointing at Mitsuya's eyes. "Go! Go! Get a rest!"

"No matter how important this work is, we can't have our main designer die first! Your health comes first.", Yutaro said as they started to drag Mitsuya out of the room before he overworked more.

"Wait...just a bit more last touch.", Mitsuya said.

"No! Drag him out, guys!"

"Roger!"