Chapter 34

The party is continuing at the place after the excellent speech from Mikey that got respect from some elders at the party. Some of them didn't think Mikey is worthy to put on the same level as them since he is delinquent but Mikey just ignores them and was proud of himself for coming this far with others. After the speech from every side of the company, they all will be enjoying the whole party, such foods, chitchatting with others and more.

Heirs from some families won't stop eyeing Haru from afar, how much they want to talk with her and get close with her but Mikey won't let that happen. He is such an overprotective boyfriend as he stares at all of the heirs with a death and tenses glare, getting them to feel the chills and shivers but his scary face.

However, only one person is bold and Mikey really annoying with his behavior.

"Hey, Kazuki-san. Nice to meet you again.", greet Takami with a smile on his face as he ignores Mikey who is glaring at him beside Haru.

"Hmm...nice to meet you again as well, Takami-san.", said Haru with a smile on her face.

"Well... Kazuki-san. If you won't mind, would you like to have a danc-"

"She will dance with me.", said Mikey bluntly as he cuts the guy's word while pulling Haru closer to him.

"Aren't Mr. Sano is lil bit overboard on controlling Lady Kazuki?", asked Takami with an irked on his face, so annoyed with Mikey's shitty attitude towards him. Mikey was just being shits head as he ignored the guy and being himself.

"Whatever. She's mine. I do whatever I want with her.", said Mikey irritatedly as hugged Haru more closer to him, causing the girl to lil bit blush at how closer both of them are. Looking at how annoyed Mikey is towards Takami, Haru let out a small chuckle as she started to play the part and calm him.

"I'm sorry, Takami-san. But I won't dance with anyone for tonight.", said Haru which a gentle smile while Mikey still glared annoyedly at the guy. Since Haru rejected the offer, Takami won't force her more, and Mikey takes the chance and brings her away from any men that trying to get close with his Haru. "Aren't you so childish, Manjirou?", said Haru while holding both of the boy's cheeks.

"I hate when any men trying to get close with you. Especially those people who intentionally want to have you for themselves. Bullshits, you're mine!", said Mikey annoyedly as he pulled the girl's waist closer to him. Haru just let out a small chuckle at how cute her boyfriend is, being jealous over something.

"There...there...no one gonna snap me away from you. Jeez..", said Haru gently playing with Mikey's face and blonde hair while the guy is pouting and still hugging her waist, not knowing how many people are staring at them from afar.

"Stop that will yar? Why do you guys need to be lovey-dovey right here as well?!", said Izana with disbelief face with others are nodding in agreement with what he says, causing Haru to flinch while Mikey is staring annoyedly at his brother.

"Go find your own girl, single motherfucker. Don't interrupt my beautiful sweet moment with my beautiful-lovey-dovey-beloved-girlfriend.", said Mikey while hugging Haru tightly as he stared annoyedly and with disgust towards Izana.

"This bastard...", Izana is really pissed even while smiling. If possible, he wants to kick the shit off Mikey but needs to calm down since he is at the party right now. While Izana and Mikey are bickering at each other, meanwhile, the other is...

"Is there any way to seduce any girls?", asked Smiley and the rest are staring at him. "What?"

"Ohoo~ I know how to do that..." said Baji with a proud smirk on his face, getting them to curious about what he gonna showed them. "Chifuyu! Let's go and show these punks how to attract the girls!!", said Baji while walking away with Chifuyu is following him from behind.