1. Got accepted!!

So I basically got accepted to one of the best colleges and I'm so happy cuz me and my aunt have been struggling with money and I had to work hard through my years of high school.

My parents died on a plane crash when I was 2 years old. They were going on a holiday in Alaska and the plane all of a sudden crashed and my parents were stuck at sea and didn't survive. My aunt Lisa was the only one that my mom trusted enough to take care of me when they left. I wished I was able to remember them but I couldn't, I would cry sometimes thinking about how it would feel to have parents. At least I had aunt Lisa with me.

"Honey! Are you ready? The cab is downstairs!" Aunt Lisa called out.

"Yeah I'll be down in a minute!" I said and grabbed my suitcases running downstairs.

I came outside and saw aunt Lisa crying. Yeah she's a very emotional person, her eyes were basically raining!

"Aunt Lisa please don't cry!" My eyes started watering seeing her upset.

"Sorry- i-I just can't believe your leaving" catching her breath.

"I know... but ill be back soon and you won't even know it!" I tried to make her laugh.

"Okay hun don't forget about your fat suit!" She called out as I was putting my suitcases in the cab.

"Don't worry I won't!" I laughed. I hugged her and said our goodbyes. "I'll miss you!" I gave her a sad smile.

"I'll miss you too sweety" she cried.

I went in the cab trying to hold back the tears that I was trying to hide.

♡♡♡

"Flight 25 we are now about to board to California. Please proceed to the counter. Thank you" a flight attendant said.
I grabbed my bags and did all the shit your supposed to do when you board cuz no one wants to know how that goes cuz it's freaking stressfull.

I finally got on the plane and just wanted to relax. I never been on a plane before cuz my aunt would never let me after my parents died. So basically I lived in Toronto my whole life.

"We have finally arrived to California. Thank you for flying Virgin America." The pilot announced.

I got out of the plane and finally got my suitcases and left. Well I was soo nervous I mean like come on! I'm going to Stafford University!

I got a cab and jeez it was a long 2 hour drive. After 2 hrs I got out of the cab and got my suitcases and started to walk and see AMAZING buildings all over the place! "Well here goes nothing" I sighed.

*Flashback*
"Gurl you look fine!" Some asshole said and slapped my butt. "HEY FUCKTARD! DONT. EVER SPANK MY BUTT!" I shouted and slapped his face hard. "Your pretty skinny too! U probably look good in bed!" The manwhore smirked. And then on in high school that has been happening to me and I couldn't keep up with my studies since people kept bothering me and asking me out. I didn't want any friends. I was soo frustrated that I just had to end it by doing one extremely hard thing. Be someone I'm not. I bought a fat suit and died my hair orange. I needed to be ugly. So I did a makeunder if that makes sense. I got fake braces on, put my hair in a bun at ALL times, put fake glasses on, and put fake acne scars on. Yes you might think I'm crazy but well I really needed a scholarship. I guess I've been living my life wearing a fat suit and trying to be who I'm not just so I could get a scholarship.

*End of flashback*

I started strolling down the gated community when I hit someone. "Uhh sorry my bad" I said with sorrow.

"oh no! It's my fault I wasn't paying attention!" The girl smiled happilly. "I'm Bethany! You can just call me Beth" she smiled. Damn she looks so happy.