Chapter 25

March, Yuncheng Academy Park, Chuangzhi Building.

The spring afternoon sunshine filled the lobby on the first floor. The front desk girl who was still on duty during the weekend was sunburned and drowsy. Suddenly, her eyes lit up. A young man wearing a black suit and a white plaid shirt appeared at the door of the building.

The visitor was tall and straight, with exquisite appearance. His movements revealed a calm and noble air, but also seemed a bit cold and distant.

She had only joined the job not long ago, and she never expected that working overtime would bring such visual benefits.

"Hello, visitor from Y&A on the 13th floor."

The young man opened his mobile phone and showed the QR code for the reservation, and smiled politely at her.

For a moment, the spring breeze and the warmth of spring are just like recovery.

"Hello, may I ask your name?"

"Shu Chaoyu."

The young lady at the front desk exclaimed inwardly.

It doesn't matter if the person is good-looking, even the name is so nice.

"Please take your ID card."

"Thanks."

The young man took the visitor card and went to the left. The young lady at the front desk followed closely, wanting to take the opportunity to take another look.

Then she saw that just after passing the turnstile, the phone in the young man's hand rang.

"Hey, Xixi, what's wrong?"

The scream was so intimate. The lady at the front desk shook her head sadly. It seemed that the aggressive pheromone smell she just smelled belonged to his partner.

Unaware of the wild speculations of outsiders, Shu Chaoyu stood in front of the elevator, staring at the shrinking numbers, and smiled on the phone: "Didn't I tell you, I'll stay at my grandparents' house tonight."

"Ah, I forgot to bring my homework!"

The surprised tone on the other end of the phone was too exaggerated. Shu Chaoyu laughed and scolded him and exposed him mercilessly: "Don't worry, I stuffed it in your schoolbag. You can look through it."

"What?"

The child Qin Yuansi, who thought he had no leaks, was very upset. He scratched his head and groaned for a long time, and then came up with a lame excuse.

"Then I don't have time to write. When you are away, I have to coax Qingqing all the time. She will cry if I don't play with her for a while."

"..."

Asking the eldest son to help take care of the younger daughter has become a gold medal for him to avoid death if he doesn't do his homework.

The elevator opened with a "ding" sound. Shu Chaoyu walked in, pressed the button for the 13th floor, and sighed deliberately: "Forget it, I originally planned to take you out to play tomorrow. If you don't write today, you will have to make up for it at home tomorrow..."

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa need I'll write! I can finish it tonight! Goodbye, dad, I will study hard!"

The anxious tone was full of imagery. Shu Chaoyu hung up the phone with a triumphant smile on his lips.

He is a stupid kid whose way of thinking has nothing to do with his Alpha father. It can only be said that he is exactly the same.