Chapter 10

Shu Chaoyu had been lingering at the door of the study for five minutes.

Through the crack in the door, he looked inside again, only briefly seeing half of the side face, and then he suddenly retracted it.

"..."

What a shame! It didn't matter if he wasn't clear-headed before, but what he has to do now is all his subjective wishes.

The temperature on his face had not dropped since he was in the bedroom ten minutes ago. Shu Chaoyu's heartbeat was getting faster and faster, and he wanted to escape. But as soon as he turned around, he thought back to Qin Zhishi's attitude towards him in the past few days, and stopped again.

no! We can't just back down like this! If he didn't take this step, his relationship with Qin Zhishi might remain at a stalemate.

Shu Chaoyu took a deep breath and cheered himself up. After three seconds, he opened the door and walked in.

Qin Zhishi was working overtime again.

But this time, he really didn't ask for it. It was simply because he took a few days off to take care of the patients. He had too much work and had to deal with it at home overnight.

After working all night, I solved most of it, and I guess the rest can be done before noon tomorrow. Qin Zhashi breathed a sigh of relief, and just as he closed the computer and was about to get up and go out, he heard a noise on the other side of the door.

"how......"

He subconsciously raised his head, but when he saw the person in front of him clearly, he immediately fell silent.

His eyes were straight, and his breathing was suddenly rapid. Qin Zhishi heard his heart beating so hard, as if it was about to burst his chest.

The Omega in front of him was his little wife, but could anyone tell him why this person ran in wearing only one of his shirts?

Alpha's figure is much taller, and a slim-fitting shirt becomes baggy when worn on Omega. The buttons were scattered and the collar was wide open, exposing the collarbone and a red mole on it. The sleeves had grown a lot, and even the hem covered the top of the thigh. Two straight and slender white legs extended out, dazzling the eyes.

"you you......"

He couldn't utter a complete sentence.

Omega had already taken action before him.

As if he was willing to give it all, Shu Chaoyu abandoned his previous sense of shame as soon as he showed his face, faced Alpha's fiery and unrestrained gaze, ran to the desk with his bare feet, tilted his body, and fell to him In arms.

"Husband... let's go to bed."

Stretching his long legs, he sat astride Alpha's lap, burying his little head on his chest and acting coquettishly.

It seemed very natural and skillful, as if they had always been getting along like this.

If it weren't for the vibrato in Omega's words that betrayed his nervousness at this moment.

But this is not important anymore, the person who is seduced has lost the ability to think clearly.

The touch on his legs was soft and real, and the heat was transmitted through the thin pajamas. Qin Zhishi couldn't help but stretched out his hand to push up his little butt.

"!!!"

Why are you wearing nothing underneath?

As if unsure, he grabbed the two fleshy buttocks and kneaded them twice more, until they became soft and plump. His wife was indeed sitting on his lap with her butt naked.