Strange Beginnings

The classroom is delicately crafted and snowy white curtains draped from the ceiling, currently Lan Qiren is sitting with great posture at his wooden desk stroking his beard out of frustration, the corners of his mouth twitching he was lecturing Jiang Cheng, Wei Wuxian, and Nie Huaisang, but he couldn't believe that they gotten Lan Wangji mixed up in their disobedient behavior when they snuck alcohol into the cloud recesses.
The three trouble makers were sitting in front on Lan Qiren while Lan Xichen and Lan wangji were at his sides.

"Alcohol is prohibited I assumed Wei Wuxian of all people would know since he spent a month copying all the rules, but apparently I was wrong" Lan Qiren said sternly

Wei Wuxian raised his hands in an I-give-up gesture and spoke back  "well I assumed that master Qiren wouldn't of found out" Jiang Cheng quickly elbowed him in the chest "shut up" while Nie Huaisang nervously fluttered his fan while shaking his head a few times.
"You even dragged Wangji along" Qiren scowled "Uncle I'm sure we can sort this out reasonably" Lan Xichen said trying to mediate the situation. On the other side of Lan Qiren, Wangji was standing there feeling a little guilty but his stoic face held the same expression it always dose, he was stealing small glances at Wei Wuxian taking in the lovely color of his long raven black hair that was loosely tied in a ponytail with a deep red ribbon.

But before Lan Qiren could retaliate a flash of light lit up the space above him followed by screaming, then one by on each junior fell on top of Lan Qiren. Everyone in the room was stunned eyes wide as they stared at the unusual sight of Lan Qiren being smothered by four teenagers who were stacked on top of him.

"Ugh what- get off of me Jin Ling" said Jingyi who was currently on Lan Qirens back. "How...How am I supposed to do that Jin Ling yelled back in frustration and struggled to sit up pushing Ouyang Zizhen up in the process making Lan Sizhui fall of off the top of the tower they had formed on top of Qiren. Sizhui closed his eyes tight expecting to fall to the floor, but was suddenly caught by a strong pair of arms, while Zizhen and Jin Ling fell to the side and hit the ground with a loud thud and Jingyi winced as he flipped forwards onto the wooden desk landing face to face with Wei Wuxian.

Lan sizhui opened his eyes and looked up to see his uncle Lan Xichen who somehow looked...younger?
sizhui felt his face flush and covered it up with the sleeve of his robe. At the same time Jingyi turned around to see who he body slammed and he quickly covered his mouth in shock. Jin Ling was in the corner hiding behind Zizhen who was staring at everyone else with his mouth agape.

"Uncle?" "Master Qiren!?"

Wei Wuxian burst out laughing finally recovering from what just happened "what...the hell?" Jiang Cheng said slowly unsure of how to react meanwhile Nie Huaisang had pretended to faint and was currently laying on the floor facing away from everyone playing dead.

Lan Xichen gave sizhui a confused look as he gently placed him back on his feet "uncle?"
"How dare all of you come in here like this interrupting our meeting" Lan Qiren scolded as he massaged his shoulder. Quickly Jingyi and Sizhui bowed to apologize.

"Uncle?" Jin Ling said staring at Jiang Cheng who didn't look the way he was use to seeing him, Jiang Cheng's brows furrowed in confusion "what did you just call me" Wei Wuxian Laughed "what dose he look old or something" which earned him a death stare from Jiang Cheng.

"Why..why dose everyone look so... different?" Ouyang Zizhen blurted out, Sizhui looked around and spotted Huaisang in his defense mechanism pose "why is Sect Leader Nie on the floor?"
"Sect Leader?" Lan Wangji questioned "yeah...he's the Sect Leader" Jingyi repeated with a puzzled expression.
There was a awkward silence.

"Okay, I think we fucked up somehow" Jing Ling blurted out Lan Qiren glared at the Jin "Language child"
Coming out of his dead state Nie Huaisang slowly sat up and fanned himself nervously "my brother Nie Mingjue is sect leader not me" " that can't be possible.....Senior Wei and Hanguan Jun spent months finding all his body parts" Jin Ling said while he cocked his head. "WHAT" Nie Huaisang shouted panicked as he dropped his beautifully painted fan.

Lan Xichens forehead creased "Please don't say nonsense this encounter is already baffling"
Sizhui looked around and then it clicked he remembered his father telling him that he was working on a special array and they all conveniently fell right onto his work desk. With a baffled look sizhui announced to his friends "I think we are no longer in our time period...." "that's what it looks like" Zizhen replied "oh shit, Jin Ling why would you say that" Jingyi said  "how was i supposed to know" Jin Ling cried.

"Not from this time?" Lan Wangji questioned "Why should we believe that" Jiang Cheng said
Zizhen put his hands on his hips. "well how are we supposed to prove it, I mean it's pretty unbelievable"
"Are we just going to ignore that the Jin just said my brother was dismembered" Nie Huaisang said his lips quivering. "Yes, now shut up" Jiang Cheng said annoyed by the strange situation.
Wei Wuxian clicked his tongue "I mean we could just humor them".

"How do we know your not lying" Lan Qiren said to all of the juniors while clasping his hands together and leaning in to look at them.
Lan Xichen squinted as he studied Sizhui and Jingyi noticing the inner sect robes and forehead ribbon on them, remembering how he was called uncle earlier.
"We have our forehead ribbons as you can see they they have the cloud symbols on them" Lan Sizhui said hoping this was enough evidence.
"Seeing that they fell from an array, it would be wise to believe there claims" Lan Wangji said
"Then please introduce yourselves" Lan Xichen said politely gesturing at them

Lan Sizhui bowed "of course, my name is Lan Yuan my courtesy name is Lan Sizhui and as you can tell I'm of the Gusu Lan Clan,  my father is..Lan Wangji" he said as he glances at Wangji, Wei Wuxian doesn't miss the chance to tease him "Aiya Lan Zhan it seems you get a wife after all I would of never guessed"

Lan Wangji is disappointed hearing his eyelids looking down to the dark wooden floor of the room there in. Lan Xichen looks at Wangji and thinks to himself, so you've moved on then Wangji.

"Shut up Wei Ying let them speak" said Jiang Cheng, "WAIT that's Senior Wei" Zizhen says shocked
"HUH that's him" Jingyi says with his mouth agape, Jin Ling teased "you didn't put two and two together" "He looks so different" said Zizhen. "Yes but he acts the same" said Lan Sizhui

Turning to Wei Wuxian "I have two fathers" he politely correct, Lan Xichen takes his thought back and suppresses a smile, Wangjis gaze finally leaves the floor his ears turning a bright red.
Hearing this Wei Wuxian freezes.
"So, is that why you called me uncle earlier" Xichen smiled at him " yes thank you for catching me uncle" said Sizhui as he bowed.

Trying to ignore what the first Lan said Wei Wuxian leans in and asks "Then what about you he points at the only Jin in the room"
"so I guess I'm next" Jin Ling said while widening his stance" my name is Jin Ling courtesy name Jin Rulan but don't call me that. "He's young mistress Jin" Jingyi shouts.
Jin Ling kicks him "I'm the sect leader of the Jin clan....my parents are Jin Zixuan and Jiang Yanli..."
"WHAT" Jiang Cheng slammed his fist on the table "THE PEACOCK!?!" Shouted Wei Wuxian
"Yelling is prohibited" said Lan Qiren while putting a silencing spell on them.
Ouyang Zizhen giggles to himself while seeing this "unfortunately I have no one to surprise with my existence, but I'll tell all of you who I am anyway my name is Ouyang Zizhen I am a disciple and heir to the Bailing Ouyang clan"
"And I am Lan Jingyi a disciple of the Gusu Lan clan and certified best friend of Lan Sizhui " added Lan Jingyi as he coolly posed.

"Well do any of you know how to get back to your time?" Questioned Nie Huaisang
"Well..."Zizhen trailed of and looked around at his friends for ideas, but they looked just as clueless as he did. "it's Senior Wei's array wouldn't he know" Jin ling sighed, Jiang Cheng snapped his head towards Wei Wuxian  "what did you do this time"  
"I haven't even done anything yet Jiang Cheng" Whined Wei Wuxian.

"We can try and find a way for all of you to get back tomorrow it's getting late, I'll have someone prepare you a place to sleep" said Lan Xichen while smiling.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Notes:
I'm have it a lot of fun writing this ;)
I'm sorry for the bad grammar, formatting, and dialogue.
But anyway I'm aiming to make this 10 chapters at most with around 900 to 1,000 words per chapter.
I hope someone enjoyed reading this. <3