St Tropez Party Girl - Jasco

OMG A SONG FIC x SHITPOST?!?!?!?!?!??! Based off of the song st tropez party girl by lana del rey I love this song so much yall 🤯🤯🤯 cw: almost smut 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 I don't know how strip clubs work so please bear with me

Daya didn't know exactly why she was at a strip club in the middle of nowhere. Her friends thought it would be fun to take a road trip to the middle of st tropez, France The only problem is that none of them were supposed to be driving.

Standing on the rooftop,
just out of earshot lookin at this gangster guy, thinking he's a hot shot,
pouring me a big shot,
tryna get me drunk and high.

Dayas license got taken after she crashed into her neighbors mailbox, Angie's car keys got taken after taking a joyride in the supermarket parking lot. Willow, although being in her 20's still had never gotten around to getting a driving license.

He wishes to be seen with me in his limousine and he says we'll have a real good time.
Well X X O but I want you to know

But here they were anyway, driving in a stolen car, 8 hours away from where everyone else thought they were. They were in france to visit a mutual friend in Paris, but that friend blowed them off to hang out with her boyfriend.

Every single night in the night's I'll be sparkling bright,
I'm just a party girl tryna get my drinks for free from you.

With nothing else to do, they thought it would be an amazing idea to drive to st tropez in a car that they shouldn't have, with a license that none of them had, and a single brain cell that they all shared.

If you hold me tight,
it's alright let the fire ignite.
Im a party girl,
and im just warning you

"I'm starting to think this isn't the best idea, what if our parents text us?" Willow nervously sat in the back of their car, occasionally checking to see if she recognized any of the cars.

You don't get it, you just don't get it,
you've already forgotten even though I just said it,
came tonight to put my work on display, Bringin New York down to st tropez.~

"Willow we're in our twenties, our parents can't stop us from doing what we want" daya said, wishing she could get out of this car and pretend that she never knew Willow and Angie.

You don't get it, you just don't get it.
You've already forgotten even though I've just said it.
(1) I won't fall in love
(2) I won't ever stop
(3) I'm partying all night
(4) I'm gonna make it pop

"Oh God, the next person who opens their mouth is getting kicked out of this car" Angie grumbled, her hands gripping the steering wheel. Daya and willow looked at each other, trying not to burst out in laughter.

Kissing on your light yacht,
show me what you got got,
play a little rock and roll.

"Does breathing count?" Willow whispers between giggles. "I swear I will crash this car" Angie grunted, making willow burst out in laughter. Daya huffed, slouching back into her seat.

On an island Hotspot
maybe we should dot dot dot (lose control)

-once they were at their destination-