Dont look back - Dayasco

Guys I have like 8 unfinished oneshots in my drafts rn 😭 umm anyways I was scrolling on pinterest and I found this so yah
Also this is literally one of my favorite ships to write THEYRE SO CUTE
I -might- write lala ri x Alexis Michelle because they said they went on a date sooo...
Angst
Lesbian Au
Tw for h0mophobia

Daya pov
Daya was lying in bed, tears streaming down her face. She could still hear her mothers screams echoing through her ears.

"I DIDNT RAISE YOU FOR 17 YEARS JUST FOR YOU TO BE A LESBIAN"

She pulled out her phone and looked at the message from her girlfriend.

Bosco🩷 : how did it go?

She sighed and wiped the remaining tears from her face as she responded

You : I'll explain later, can you please pick me up pls?

Bosco🩷 : of course ml, I'll be there in a few minutes

Daya started packing her stuff and preparing to finally leave her home. She took a deep breath in and packed the last of her stuff. She layed on her bed, waiting for her girlfriend to arrive.

Time skip to five minutes later bc I can

Daya heard the grumbling of her girlfriends motorcycle as she grabbed her bag, turning to open the window, letting the cold breeze hit her face. She looked out of the window, seeing boscos bright red motorcycle piercing through the darkness.

She carefully climbed out of the window, gripping the edge of the house as she stepped onto the ladder that stood outside of the window. Once she was fully outside she closed her window, being extra careful not to make much noise.

Bosco stepped off of her motorcycle and waited on the end of the ladder for daya. Once she was down, she silently reassured herself that everything would be okay while Bosco started the motorcycle back up and got ready to be driving for a while.

She took a deep breath and got herself settled behind the taller girl. "Are you ready?" Her girlfriend suddenly spoke, turning to face her.
She nodded, trying to convince herself that she was.

Her girlfriend revved her engine, clicking her helmet into place. She handed the other helmet to her, placing both of her feet on the pegs. Daya clicked her helmet on and adjusted the straps, not wanting to risk a concussion.

Daya took a deep breath, holding onto her girlfriends waist as she pulled away, steering her way through the narrow trees. "Hey daya?" Her girlfriend said, not bothering to look back.

"What?" Daya looked up from the torn leather seat of the motorcycle that her eyes had been fixed on. It took Bosco a few seconds to respond as they soon neared the end of the forest. "Don't look back"

Idfk what I was doing but I wanted to write this I might expand on it later but idk. Anyways PLS REQUEST GUYSS IM DESPERATE
Also I know this was short af but ill write something longer in a little bit 😭😭😭
515 words