holy moly

How long was I gone 3.51k reads is a lot thank you so why I haven't been around I was stuck in the hospital for two weeks on medication weeks before that missed school couldn't move got back home sat the wrong way and couldn't move my legs now then my left arm then right leg now I better but my left leg is giving me trouble I have some blood issues I don't believe I need to get go into detail I went to the hospital I have drugs  I. Should take on a basis I avoided it for 3 years I got a serious illness only this year I feel like crap so does life I went to the doctor just found as I age my blood issue gets worse and until I do some form of expensive surgery that my mom has to save for I be on those drugs for forever a surgery which will take place in India probably and there's this program that I could do but I have to match a ten out of ten with a sibling it's still expensive hmo's are useless so I cried yesterday after my exams which I finish tomorrow cause the hospital I went to the doctor said this that proved me right i could have a stroke or a disorder at any Time apparently and I asked my mom at the age of 6 to 8 will I be on these drugs forever? So the answer is yes and by the time I make it to college I'll be calling the same doctor if I have a crisis because he said his clients don't tell their parents to take stress off so I'm trusting my future to a doctor and a school and nothing else I finish my exams tomorrow my schedule will be empty by next week hopefully life has been rough the end of this year makes me feel like sh*t! So I need some time but thank you for everything if you have anything to say comment or start a f*CK was conversation down there I feel to f*cked to care so bye weird1's love y'all.