it's like there is something against this book

My grandmother has finally gone my mom's birthday has passed and nowy own body is against me people who have gone through their period aka menstruation cycle girls(you know you know)

I normally don't get craps which allows me to right but this month my stomach chose to wrestle my organs and diaphragm now every in inch of my body her even my fingers hurt no joke 😭

Don't worry I shall post either Tomorrow or the next cause my teeth also f*cking hurt

I've more finished all my art then I decided to make so I'm going to just write a little stuff here.

A girl with blue and red hair was in a black endless void

???: I never expected you to be here.

Kay: shut up!

???: Your Angry at yourself is this about the people we killed over the centuries? Relax you weren't the only one who buried countless bodies. There was wukong, dragon girls great great great times a thousand grandfather, linxiao , xiaolin
An-

Kay: shut up I'm not you and your not me I didn't do it you made me do it

???: ... Wow the human race is rubbing of on us we oh sorry I mean you keep denying that were not one and the same you made me out of your jealousy spite and every evil thing in your body. And when you hear people say it you act like you weren't one of the first people to create this place. But we were keeping her safe!

Kay: we? no you! Your not me I didn't think I would kill so many people but I was trying to protect her! You made me do it she was so perfect in a world of imperfection I had to do something. Then you made me kill the you just created your self ot of the blue and it was body over body over a body.

???: You know what I want. I want her to remember everything I want out of the void I want to see her let me out! you know you want the oh I mean we want the map. If we had it she would remember no wukong no one in her way. just her and us in a perfect world.

Kay: no I won't listen.

???: What ever her sister is already looking for a way out.

Kay: she isn't escaping it's impossible!

???: That noodle boy is going to be the end of the world you know you can't interfere at all yet.

Kay: I refuse for some Copy of her sister to what manipulate her like you did to me!

???: Just because Nona's dark thoughts also came from the void like me. It doesn't mean we're the same.

Kay: all of you are monsters!

???: You can't escape destiny Kay wake up!

Wake up w*&_£ up! ✓%ë0  -√ Kay! @£-#  -7 k@#.

The girl woke up in a cold sweat.

It's a dream  Kay it's just a dream.the girl said.

Kay: wukong you and your successor become the end of this world everyone one will die even your successor if they find the map who knows what will happen.