can't get enough

"Can I come in?" You hear a knock on the door and smile when you recognize the voice.

"Please!" You respond, looking at the door.

"Hey..." He smiled when his eyes land on you, entering the room, closing the door and dressed all in black, looking pretty goth.

"Thank God you're here. Did they see you?" You ask, hoping your parents weren't thinking much about this party you're going.

"Don't think so, Joanne opened the door" He said, putting his bag on your bed. "Cute" He looked at you with a loving gaze when he saw your huge dollhouse on a table. You had no idea what to do with it these days- also still attached to it in a way.

"Stop it" You rolled your eyes.

"I feel like I'm in Versailles right now..." He snickered, looking around the room. It's the first time he ever went further than the garden or pool.

"Oh, shut up" You bite your lip, rolling your eyes at it. You always thought the pink flowery wallpaper on the wall was a bit too much, the furniture that seemed like it had been sent by the prince and princess of Wales as a wedding gift to your parents, ballerinas in every possible corner, flowers by the fireplace, dolls in a china cabinet- it was all just too Emily for your own liking.

Which explains the random posters on the walls from bands she said looked like "devil worshipers"

Things between you and him hadn't really evolved that much after the pool party and you had valid reasons

Things between you and him hadn't really evolved that much after the pool party and you had valid reasons... kind of. First, it was summer and your parents took the opportunity to go on vacation, exploring Greece for the first time, for you at least. Then you made a pit stop in Italy, lastly making a Parisian stop as usual because of your dad's business, then finally returning to America.

You'd never forget the first time you saw him after you came back, neither of you knowing how to behave... which explains why nothing much had happened, though you did remain friends

Also the fact that though you did see each other frequently in school and at his house, you're always around his siblings, so it's not like something big's gonna happen... not easily.

"So, I heard there's gonna be alcohol" He said, his eyes looking at you with this gaze he had towards you ever since you first kissed and you melt with this urge to kiss him all the time.

"Ugh- I'm so excited" You squealed, walking up to him and wrapping your arms around his neck as you jumped. "First halloween in America after ages..." You look at him with big eyes.

"I know!" He smiled big, arms moving to envelop around your waist as you looked up at his bright blue eyes. You clear you throat when you start feeling awkward, not knowing how to act.

"Shall we? Did you bring the paint?" You gulp, walking out of his embrace, sitting on your bed.

"I- yeah" He opened his bag, searching for it and then showing you the white paint "Right here"