Returning home Pt 2

When they back with Henry they laid him down where he was before. Felix saw me and gave me a hug. "Im glad to have you back Y/n." Felix said. I smile. "It's good to be back even if I came in the worst way possible." I said. I saw pan and ran up to him and tackled him to the ground. The lost boys began to laugh. But that laugh changed to a oooooo because when I tackled pan our lips touched. I was kissing pan. The weird think about it is that I liked it. I pulled away and got up fast blushing hard. "Now why did you do that princess?" Pan asked. Did he just call me Princess he never called me princess before.

I blush more from him calling me princess and pan walks up to me with a smirk. "You look cute blushing love." Pan whispered. I give him a smirk. "Then let's see who blushing now." I say. I kiss him again and pull away to see him blushing. "Awww pancake is blushing." I said. "Don't call me that darling." Pan said. "Hey don't use my last name." I said. "But I didn-." He said. He realized what I ment and chuckled. "Okay you got me." Pan said. Felix chuckled. "But hey you can't change anything about me." I said. "Your right but I did change your life." Pan said. "And you could change my last name." I said.

Pan blushed hard. I heard the lost boys ooooooo at us. Felix and I laughed. "You got him hard." Felix said. I nodded and giggled and walked up to him a leaned near his ear. "Don't worry your still my favorite boy here." I said. He smiled at me. And actual smile was put on pans face. "Good to know." He said. See him smile makes me feel warm inside so does his smirk.

(Time skip because I can)

When Henry woke up he came over to me. "Did pan kidnap you too?" He asked. "No in fact I've always been here ik the first lost girl and hook was the one who kidnapped me." I said. Henry nodded. "Yo Devin let's see how stronger you got while I was gone." I yelled at Devin. I smirked at got up and grabbed a wooden sword. I attack him and he attacks bcak. We fought for about 2 minutes then pan came. "Not bad he lasted longer then before." Pan said. When Devin had his attention opan I attacked his legs making him fall flat on the ground. "Devin never take your eyes off you opponent." I said.

I helped him up as he gave me a hug. "It's good to see you again Y/n." Devin said. I hugged him back. "Its good to see you too Devin." I said. I pulled away a went to Peter and pulled him to the fire. "Play the pipe please I haven't heard it in 2 weeks." I begged. He chuckled and pulled out his pipe. He began to play and I saw the lost boys dance around the fire even the boy I think his name was Henry. I see pan standing and Felix sitting as I tap Felixs shoulder and point to pan. "Pan why don't you sit down you are our king after all." Felix said. Pan took the seat and I stood up and sat on his lap. I rest my head on his shoulder and let the darkness take over.

(Pans POV)

She sat on my lap and rested her head on my shoulder then fell asleep. I quickly picked her up and carried her to my hut. I placed her in my bed and tucked her in. I kissed her forhead. "If you knew that I have feelings for you." I whispered. I left the hut and told the lost boys to get ready for bed. I walked into the hut and laid down next to her and I held her I'm my arms tight not wanting to let her go again.

END OF CHAPTER

_________________________________________

A/n: sorry that it's so short.