Neverland

(A/n: This is after Bae got taken to Neverland. It is the night that Wendy goes to save Bae. I don't know when that was I'm assuming after he left Neverland.)

--------------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV)

When I walked to my bedroom I saw Wendy staring outside and Micheal and John playing. "Wendy can you tell us a story?" Micheal asked. Wendy nodded and started reading them a story. But ever since Bae left she never read us Peter Pan stories. She read the Snow White and the seven dwarfs. After she read them the storie we got ready for bed. I walked to my bed in my pajamas and laied down in my bed. My mom came in an tucked to boys in. When my mom left the room I started to drift of to sleep.

Nightmare:

I was walking in the woods trying to find help Wendy, Micheal, and John were badly injured. I ran and ran to find help but ran to a dead end. "Shit." I said. I turned around and started to run back but found a 3 way path. I then see Wendy, Micheal, and John walking towards me I see them covered in blood. "YOU REALLY THINK WE WOULD LOVE YOU AFTER WHAT YOU'VE DONE." Wendy said. They were holding knifes and ran towards me I ran away screaming for help I ran all the way to another dead end. I look back to see Wendy, Micheal, John, and Bae. They ran to me making sure I could not escape I felt Bae stick a knife into my arm.

In the real world:

I woke up and checked my arm I looked over and saw Wendy and a shadow. "Your not getting my brothers." Wendy said. "I'm not here for your brothers yes Pan wants them but I found a new lost one." The shadow said. "Who is it?" Wendy asked. "I can't say but she is in this house." The shadow said. I stood up from my bed. The shadow looked at me and lend out it's hand. "No not her take me instead." Wendy said. I took it's hand and it flew away with me and Wendy grabbed my foot as we flew away.

We go threw the second star on the right and a bright light blinding my eyes. I close my eyes from the bright light. When I open my eyes I see an island. The shadow places us on the island and comes up to me. "Tell him I sent you but she decided to follow." The shadow said. I nodded. I did not know who him is or what he looks like but ill find out at some point. The Shadow flies away and I start to run. "Y/N STOP WE HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER." Wendy yelled. I ignored what Wendy said. I felt free from the outside world I felt alive. Wendy then catches up to me and pants.

I then hear a bit of music and follow it. "Y/N....WAIT..." Wendy says between breaths. When I get to the noise I see someone playing some sort of Pipe. The boy is wearing green clothes and shoes. There was also a lot of boys dancing to the sound of the pipe. I hide behind a tree and I see him look in my direction and stopped playing the pipe. "We have a guest." The boy said. Wendy comes panting. "Shit." She said. "Wendy I thought you left." The boy said. "I'm here to safe Bae." She said. "Well your not getting him back you see he left." The boy said. Wendy looked shocked and then looked at me. I came out of hiding.

"Well well well you brought a friend." The boy said. I saw his Forest green eyes and looked at them for about 30 seconds. "I'm not her friend I'm her sister and I'm guessing you the him the shadow told me about." I said. He nodded. "Well he told me to tell you that  he brought me here but she came along and is not supposed to be here." I said. "Felix get my shadow." The boy said. He looked at me and signaled me to come closer. I walked up to him. I look into his forest green eyes. I did not realize I was staring cause I got put back to reality when the shadow came.

I realized the boy was also staring. "Shadow who is this girl and why did you bring her here?" The boy asked. "I brought here because she is list she feels unloved like no one cares bout her she feels abandoned and her name is Y/n." The shadow said. The boy looks at me. "So what do you say want to stay here and be the first lost girl?" He asked. Then it popped in my head. He has a shadow has a hole bunch of boys as and army wearing green wants me to be a lost girl is he PETER PAN. "Y/N DON'T PLEASE." Wendy yelled.

"Can I think about it?" I asked. Pan Nodded. The shadow came to my ear. "Wellcome to Neverland." He whispers loud enough for only me to hear. I nod and smile. The shadow then flew away. I look at Peter who is staring at me. "What did he say to you?" Pan asked. "He just said wellcome to Neverland." I replied. He nods and looks at the lost boys. "Boys Put her into the cage." Pan says. He points at Wendy. "What why?" I ask. "Because she wasn't supposed to be here so she's an Unwanted visitor." Pan explained. I nod understanding what he ment.

The lost boys took Wendy to a cage making it just be me and peter. "Do you want to sleep with the list boys outside or with me in my hut?" Pan asks. "Is your hut okay?" I ask. He nods and brings me into his hut then some how puts clothes in front of me. "I'll let you change." He says. He leaves the room for me to change. I feel like I'm gonna have a fun time being here in Neverland.

End of Chapter

_________________________________________