See CHAPTER 3

Finally reaching the house out of breath, i ran in side crying and feeling my salty tears run from my eyes and into the deep scars over my my eye and face. "Ahhhhh", Screming from the top of my lungs as it burned the open wound.

Running to the bathroom with blood everywhere,on my hands and my clothes terrified at how much blood I lost, I stopped and stared at myself in the mirrior. "oh my god", i said too myself, "this can't be happening", i watched as slowly the scar was sealing itself up at slow,but causual pace.

Amazed at what i was seeing I grabbed the phone and called my mother right away.

"mom you have too come home right away, I don't know what too do, there is blood everywhere i'm scared..I"

"slow down sweetie,calm down and tell me what the heck is going on, what's going on,and who's blood!!"

"just come home please" I said and hung up the phone,to panicked to describe the whole situation.

"knock,knock!!", I freeze wondering how mom could of gotten her so fast, as I ran to the door I paused in shock.

"Wes!!", I said in amazement, "What are you doing here?"

"I heard screaming and came running to find out what was wrong" he said.

"You don't even live in this neighborhood how could you know?" i said in confusion.

"What the hell happened to your face, oh my gosh", he said running into the house and grabbing a towel and hold to my face diverting my question.

"Wes, i will be ok my mom is on her way" I said

"I don't care you need help now, this looks bad", he said "you did'nt answer my question Wes" , "How did you...G

"MATE!", said something too me, in my mind freaking me out like someone was screaming it out loud.

"MATE"!"MATE"!, it kept screaming too me.

"MATE WHAT!!" , i yelled out loud

"What did you say takida?", Wes said.

"Nothing, don't worry about it", i said embarresed

"You hear it too,telling you that?" he said shyly.

"What!?!" i said in shock, then stared at his big blue eyes and like in a trance i couldn't pull away.

"Honey what happened!!" my screamed in shock, and i pulled away from trance in tears.

SORRY NOT A LONG CHAPTER TRYING TOO GET MORE WRRITEN!!

comment, vote , fan!!! XD