THE MIGHTY FEMALE ALPHA

This is my first book, so the grammar isn't going to be great, and I'm not a very great writer!!:D hope you like it anyways!! :D follow me!!

~~~~CHAPTER 1~~~~

~~"Stop and breathe in the smell of the flowers, of the woods, of the breeze shifting the smells of your surrounding's", this distant voice far away kept telling me this every night in the same dream, I was located in a large pasture of grass surrounded by pine trees, and the sun shining brightly above me.

I knew I was there mentally, but physically I couldn't say I was because I was watching in a first person view thru the eyes of the beholder, which was me.

I do as the voice says, as it keeps repeating the same verse, I keep trying to smell for the flowers for the smell of the pine trees surrounding me but the harder I tried I couldn't.

Then the worst part of the dream happens I try locating the smells, but when I leave the pasture they come for me, these large black menacing wolves, with their pitch black eyes so dark you can't even make out their iris's.

There hounding around me in a large circle, growling, and showing their large canines and standing tall expressing their power.

Just when they all lunge too attack me, I scream, but instead of a girlish scream out of me comes a massive growl like never before!

BAM!   I wake up as usual at the exact part of that dream every morning, my body sweaty and my hands shaking. "What does that dream mean"!?

I tell myself this every day, sometimes I question my sanity, wondering if I need to be in a mental institution.

"TAKIDA"!!, My mom yells from downstairs. "Get up your going to be late for school!" "ugh" I drag myself out bed and head to the shower, feeling the nice cool water run down my body, you're probably thinking why cold water?

Well for some reason I'm hot all the time like feeling constantly overheated, can't really explain it but when I take a cold shower it calms everything.

I throw on some black skinny jeans, and a light red t-shirt, with a black AC/DC jacket and some dark combat boots. Brushing my long dark red hair thinking to myself  I really need a hair cut...BAD! 

Rushing downstairs I pass in front of the TV agervating my older sister and lil brother, watching their early morning cartoons, and yes your probably thinking wow your older sister still watches cartoons ...sadly yes. "ha-ha".

My older sister is 21, her name is Macy Takiaki, she has a bad attitude in the mornings so I don't really bother her at we talk here and there when I see her, either she is at college classes all day or hanging at party's with her obnoxious Bf,  and my lil bro is 7, his name is Mikey  Takiaki, he can be a pain at times but when I'm sad he comes and and brings me his stuffed dinosaur and tells me it helps take away sadness, so sweet I know he has his moments.

My mom and dad are divorced, we stay with my mom, and my dad moved away to California going his own way, he barely calls me and my sis and bro anymore asking how were doing, I just ignore it and go on with my life.

Grabbing a piece of toast and a orange, and my packed lunch I run out the door to my bus to start the first day of prison which is "Briarwood High School".