I Want You Sir

If there was one thing that had been clear to Chay throughout the time he had been in a relationship with Kim, it was that fixation that the mafia boss had to fuck him in places where they could be caught

It had all started with the warm-up in the bar and the quick relief in the bathroom, immediately followed by the main mansion where tankhun almost caught them. 

After that, they went to Chay old house. Oh, God! His old bedroom had witnessed the most glorious roll of his entire existence. Or almost, because there was also that time they were in a hotel hot tub, the warm water whipping their naked bodies while they gave themselves to each other with total debauchery.

And god Chay loved it. He loved the adrenaline of whether or not someone could see them. It was all so euphoric.

Tonight Chay had something special in mind for his boyfriend. Kim was still at his office filling out files for business deal, so Chay knew he was going to be stressed.

As soon as Chay got done with his university project he drove to Kim's office. When he arrived he greeted the lady at the front desk before heading up to the 10th floor. 

Kim have one of the bigger offices and a perfect view of the city; Or in cases like this, the perfect place to fuck.

As soon as the door to the elevator opened on the 10th floor, Chay was out and knocking on his boyfriend's office door.

"Come in" Kim's deep voice sounded through the wood.

When Chay walked in he noticed that Kim still had his head down working on files so he didn't know who came in yet. 

The younger shut the door behind him, before moving to close the blinds. At the sound of him doing so, Kim finally looked up.

"Angel?"

Chay turned back around to face Kim, a smirk plastered on his face.

"What are you doing here?" Kim asked him, confusion written all over his features.

"Well," Chay walked around Kim's desk, pushing the chair just enough so he can stand in between the older and the wood desk, "I know how stressed you are because of this deal, so I decided why not come here and give you some stress relief"

Chay' fingers traced the outline of Kim's bicep and stared at him through his eyelashes as he spoke; Something that he knew drove Kim mad.

Kim didn't say anything back. Just stared at the smaller man in front of him for a few seconds with a smirk plastered on his face. Eyes dark and full of lust.

Chay moved so he was straddling Kim's thigh on each side of the chair. He moved his head so his mouth was right by his ear, placing delicate kisses before whispering to him, "Would you like that, Sir?"

Kim let out a tiny groan before his hands went to Chay's hair; Pulling it back just enough for him to smash their lips together. The kiss was fierce and full of pure need for one another.