Baby

Chay was whisking the cream in a bowl when a pair of strong arms hugged him from behind

Chay was whisking the cream in a bowl when a pair of strong arms hugged him from behind. He relaxed when he recognised the masculine smells.

"Welcome home love." He whispered fondly.

"I miss you Angel." Kim said while nuzzling on the soft skin beside Chay's neck.

Chay turned inside the hug before he circled his arms around Kim's neck. They stared into each other's eyes before Kim leaned down and caught his lips in a kiss.

The had been married for more than Three years but the kiss was still intense. The kiss was about to turn heated when they heard tiny footsteps tapping on the tiled floor.

"Papa.." Khai waddled into the kitchen right when the couple separated.

The toddler's eyes lighted up brightly when he saw Kim. "Daddy!" He called before he ran on his fast feet towards Kim.

Kim kneeled down on the floor before he caught Khai into a hug. "Yeay! My champion! Daddy's home." He said to his son between kisses attacks on the chubby face. "I miss you baby!" He cooed at his son while lifting him in the air.

The toddler giggled before hiding his face in Kim's neck. "Miss daddy! Tonight sleep wit papa and daddy." He exclaimed.

"Of course baby." Kim laughed before he pulled Chay around his waist for a group hug.

"Khai will sleep at mansion with tankhun after Macau's wedding tomorrow." Kim whispered into Chay' ear with a smug face.

Chay glared at his husband with pinkish cheeks. Yes Macau was getting married. He finally found his soul mate after countless break-ups.The wedding would take place in minor mansion and Chay couldn't get happier for his best friend.

The wedding reception was really fun. They were having a great time dancing and mingling with family and friends. Tankhun was once again throwing tantrums that vegas stole his pete while vegas was so annoyed but he didn't want to spoil his brother's marriage so he tried his best to keep his calm. Pete knows his husbands patience which is getting thin by each time tankhun provoke vegas so he take vegas from there to cool his husband down [we all know how (; ]
Khai especially caught everyone's attentions in his cute suit.

After they said their goodnight to Khai, Kim pulled Chay into their waiting car before his husband changed his mind. His uncles were more than happy and excited to take Khai home with them. Kim was sure that they loved their nephew more than their own brother.

Kim couldn't keep his hands to himself in the backseat where he kept trying to grope and touch Chay. Chay reminded him that Anon was driving at the front.
Poor Anon was trying his best to avoid the love sick puppies in the back. Kim pouted before he listened to Chay.

Chay could barely thanked Anon when Kim dragged him inside their penthouse. Chay dropped his clutch bag on the floor when Kim literally had Chay pinned on the wall attacking him with hot kisses. Their tongues were fighting for dominance while they tried to undress each other.