𖦷 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝐭𝐡 𖦷

christmas movies

age: 15
mom: natasha
dad:

-

NATASHA'S POV
I've been waiting on Y/n to get home from school all day, i'm super excited as i have planned out the rest of our night, it's almost Christmas and me and Y/n love watching a good Christmas movie together with loads of snacks.

That was exactly what i had planned, i had placed so many blankets on the sofa, i'd set everything up on our floor so the boys weren't interrupting us.

When my daughter came through the door, the first thing i noticed was the exhausted look on her face, Y/n was not a fan of school and was always trying to stay off so she normally looks tired, but this time she looks genuinely tired.

"What's wrong baby? You look exhausted" I say bringing my daughter into my arms and rubbing her back, she drops her bag to the floor and wraps her arms loosely around my waist, digging her head into my chest.

"I hate everyone in school so much, i hate trying to make plans because no one can do anything but they can do stuff with other people all the time and i'm constantly falling out with people, what's wrong with me? I seriously hate that place so much and i have no friends" Y/n rambles, her voice becoming shaky as she speaks.

"Alright, calm down honey. It's okay, i know how hard it is, you don't need friends to hang out with, i'm always here and will do anything with you sweetheart, nothing is wrong with you, people just don't realise how special you are" I say using my thumb to wipe away the falling tears that are streaming down her face.

"Okay mama" Y/n nods, now using her own hands to wipe her tears before hugging me again and letting out a sigh.

"I have a surprise for you upstairs, come on" I say taking her hand and dragging her behind me, she jogs behind me and grips my hand tighter as we run up the stairs.

"Christmas movie night!" She recognises the lay out immediately and i nod my head, opening my arm at the side as Y/n cuddles into my side, i chuckle and pat her back, kissing her head and watching her run toward the sofa.

I join her quickly and watch as she has her little moment, snuggling into the blanket before looking at me and laughing, crawling over to me and attaching herself to my side, i wrap my arm around her and rub her side.

"What movie are we watching first?" I ask opening up the Tv, Y/n thinks for a moment before suggesting a movie at the same time i did.

"Elf / Home alone" We both say different movies and Y/n looks up at me with an offended look.

"Mama, Elf! It's literally the Christmas movie" Y/n speaks but i just shake my head and go to switch home alone on.

"Home alone is the Christmas film child" I say and before i can press on home alone, the remote is ripped out of my hands by my daughter who is now frantically searching for the movie elf.

Before she can find it, i reach over and try to take it off of her but she shields it with her body and starts laughing, i laugh too and sit with my knee of the sofa whilst i try to get the remote back.

I tackle Y/n slightly and wrap my arms around her body, taking a hold of the remote and pulling it out her hands, she groans and comes back over to me, reaching for it and trying to snatch it again, but failing.

"Momma! I wanna watch elf!" Y/n says trying to steal the remote again.

"Well my movie choice is better!" I bite back like a child.

"You know what, let's just watch the grinch" I say pushing Y/n away from me, to my surprise she agrees and leans back against me and i wrap my arm around her shoulder, stroking her arm again as the grinch starts to play.

After the grinch had finished, Y/n pleaded that we watched Elf and i gave in because i love her and stuck it on, as she does every time, she giggled the whole way through the movie, i wasn't the biggest fan of elf but it was a funny film.

Obviously after elf was finished i stuck home alone on, but Y/n rudely fell asleep half way through, it didn't stop me watching it though, i wasn't bothered Y/n had fallen asleep, she's had a hard day and it was coming up to 10pm so i don't blame her.

When my movie finished, i moved all the snacks around us, into the coffee table and carefully lifted Y/n into my arms, almost dropping her when she started to stretch and wriggle.

I made my way to her bedroom, laying her down in her bed and tucking her in under her covers to keep her all warm, she stirred slightly and ended up opening her eyes.

"Shh, go back to sleep love" I say sitting on her bed and stroking her hair, she just hums and places her hand on top of mine, when she's back asleep, i made my way back to the living room to clear up our mess.

Once the mess is cleared up, i change myself into my pyjamas and decide that i want to spend the night with Y/n.

I make my way to her room, gently closing the door and knocking her lamp off, i go round to the opposite side of the bed and carefully hop in beside her, wrapping my arm around her waist.

Clearly sensing i'm here, she turns onto her side and digs her head into my chest, her other hand coming up behind my back and around my waist, i smile and kiss the side of her head as my eyes close from exhaustion.

-

feel like this isn't Christmassy sorry x