Traumatised

ONESHOT | 9

ONESHOT | 9

Cries could be heard from a room at the end of the house's corridor, leading Jungkook to frown and go towards the source of the sobbing. "L/n Y/n!!" he exclaimed as he saw you were cutting your wrist. He dashed over to you and yanked the knife from your grasp, forcing you to look at him with a mournful expression. "What are you up to? I've told you many times not to hurt yourself, and look what you're doing now!" With a sense of disappointment, he raised his voice slightly and seized your bleeding hand. You simply sigh and giggle, tears welling up in your eyes. "I can't do this any longer. I'm surrounded by toxic people, and you were always busy with your own business. I don't have anyone, Jungkook. I just need your consolation, yet whenever I tell you about this, I get nothing in return." You sobbed into your palm. "I'm sorry, princess. I never imagined your mental health would worsen. Please do not hurt yourself. It's also hurt me." He sobbed as he drew you into an embrace. Jungkook did not intend to treat you in this manner. He loves you and believes that if he concentrates on his education now, he will be able to legitimate the relationship once you both graduates. That's what he thought, so he went about his studies without thinking about what you were going through.

"No, let's end things here. I felt it would be best if we never saw each other again because you are also the reason why my mental health is getting worse." You said this as you pushed him away, but Jungkook disagreed. "No, Y/n. I will never give up on you after what I have sacrificed for us. Please be mature, Y/n. You want to end the relationship because of something so minor. I'm studying hard so that when I succeed one day, I can marry you and make you happy. Please be patient and wait for me, that's all I ask," he urged firmly, making you scoff. "But that doesn't mean you can ignore me!! It's hurting me, kook! Every night, I would overthink about what you were doing in your dorm. Is he cheating on me? Is he tired of me? Am I annoying to him? And everything else! I'm exhausted, kook. You can't handle me, so how are you going to handle my mental health?" You wiped your tears away and looked him in the eyes. "Look, Jungkook, I'm toxic. I always cry over small issues and even try to control your life. I'm not the best for you, so go find the girl who can make you happy," you added sadly. "Never, I will never let you go, Y/n. You're not in your right mind right now, so I'll leave you to cool down and remember what you promised me. I am deeply disappointed that you have hurt yourself. I'll bring this knife with me." he grabbed the knife and walked out of the house, and you cried your heart out right after he left.

It will always end up like this. Every time you try to express your feelings to Jungkook, he will leave you. You just want words of affirmation from him, but he'll tell you that you're not in your right mind and leave with the excuse that you need to calm down if you want to talk to him. You've struggled with anxiety and depression, and to make matters worse, you're an overthinker. Is it your fault if all you wanted was someone to be there for you when you were down? You're always lonely, so what's the point of having him as my boyfriend if he can't be there for you? You don't have anyone. Your friends are all toxic, and your parents are not around with you, so all you have is yourself. You sigh as you look down at your bleeding hand. "I can't continue to be weak. Get up, Y/n. People take advantage of you because you are weak, so prove to them that you are not weak. Show them that you are stronger than they are." you encouraged yourself.