More Than A Friend

ONESHOT | 4

ONESHOT | 4

"Yaa, Kim Mingyu! That's my food!" Yugyeom said while trying to reach for his food. Jungkook looked at them and silently shaking his head. "Stop being so childish, can you? Look everyone is looking at us!" Jungkook said in boredom. "This brat is really getting on my nerves. Give me the food or I will tell your crush about how much you likes her." he threatened Mingyu and he quickly shoved the food on Yugyeom's mouth. "Jeez, you don't have to threaten me like that." Mingyu pouted. "You have a crush, Mingyu?" Jungkook asked in disbelief. "Why? I can't have a crush?" Mingyu glared at Jungkook. "I never said that." Jungkook smiled innocently. "Oh, look. There she is!" Yugyeom looked at Jungkook's back so Jungkook turned around and saw two girls were joking around.

There's one girl caught Jungkook's eyes and she looked so pretty and adorable. "She's really beautiful, right?" Mingyu said, admiring his crush from afar. "Well, Y/n is prettier than her." Yugyeom remarked. "Y/n?" Jungkook asked, turning his gaze back to his friend. "Yeah, my ex-crush. I have liked her since elementary school but she never notice me." he said with a hint of hurt. "Well, you're scared her and of course she doesn't like you." Mingyu spat. "What?! I just wanted to be closer to her." he pouted. "What did he do?" Jungkook asked in curious. "You don't know, this guy sometimes can be a scary stalker. He always comes to Y/n's house and gives various gifts to her to win her heart. Not only that, he always hide behind a tree in front of her house to observe her almost everyday but I'm glad she just ignored him." Mingyu snorted.

"Wah, that's creepy!" Jungkook looked at Yugyeom in disgust. "Yaa, who doesn't like her? She's sweet and soft. Everyone would do anything to have her and protect her at any cost." he rolled his eyes in annoyed. "Yeah, whatever. Since you were a new at this school, I wanted to warn you. She has many guy friends who really care about her and since she had been deceived by her ex-boyfriend, they decided to keep her away from any man. I just wanted to said that if you like her, tell me. I will try to help you." he grinned after causing a tension atmosphere. "Well, I never thought they would be so overprotective towards her. Do they like her too?" Jungkook raised my eyebrows. Suddenly, hearing your story making him wanted to know about you more.

"Um, not really sure. Maybe yes and maybe not. I don't know." Mingyu shrugged. "Wah, you really know alot about her! Isn't Jiyeon is your crush?" Yugyeom looked at him in disbelief. "Well, Jiyeon always talk about her to me so I know a lot about her. Have problems with it?" he smirked. Jungkook just looked at his food and thought. Why has this girl attracted his interest? You didn't do anything but he felt something for you. Looking at you just now, he could feel that you were someone that he should protect. But why?

"Yaaa, you rascal!! I didn't ask for your signature!!!" you shouted to your friend, Beomgyu. He just laughed out loud while looking at your note. "I just want to give it to you so you can keep it as a memory." he coughed while laughing for nonstop. "I swear to god, that I really wanted to kill you here, right now!" you rolled your eyes, trying to be calm. "I can't believe, you just annoyed her, Beomgyu!" another guy said as he sat in front of you. "Well, I always love to bother her." he chuckled. "Gosh, Ki-Tae, can you take this rascal out from my sight?!" you asked, forcing a smiled. "As you wish, princess. Guys, let's take this moron out from the class." he said while looking at the others.