.·:*¨༺05༻¨*:·.

Seeing a sea of boys in black uniform with word embroided onto them, bikes parked in different ways in the surrounding area. Astonished of the size of his gang, it felt like it was half of the population.

Shinichiro has parked and shut off his motorcycle, getting off himself before helping me off making sure that I don't fall.

He kept a hold of my hand and lead the way up toward the shrine as the member split into twos and bowing down to shinichiro in respect.

" WELCOME SIR!! "
They yell in unison as they stand straight up with hands behind their back.

I hear some whispering among them as soon as they notice of my presence, questioning on who I was and what the purpose of me coming here.

I looked at a few of them before trying to search for Mikey after a while I spot him, i let go of Shinichiro hand and make my way over to Mikey with a smile on my face.

Sitting down beside him as Shinichiro commence the meeting, discussing about an up coming collision with the ' rouge Wilde Wisterias ' due to their leader kidnapping and brutal beating on couple of the ' Black Dragons ' members.

I look at Mikey and sees the admiration in his eyes as he listen toward Shinichiro announcement toward every single member, I couldn't help but smile at his expression toward his older brother.

Getting close to Mikey and leand down to whisper to him quietly.
" you really admired your brother huh "

Mikey look at him and nodded with a smile at his face, whispering back " yea, he look so cool each time I come to his meetings "

A gentle smile appear on my face as I ruffle his blond locks before facing my attention toward shinichiro before speaking back to mikey in a whisper tone. " he does look cool, that I agree too "

The meeting adjourned after an hour. Every member has left the area which left me ,Mikey, shinichiro and his friends.

Mikey run toward his brother and tell him he is hungry since he had to wait for him to finish up his " dumb " speech, Shinichiro playfully act hurt before ruffling mikey hair with a gentle smile on his face.

I watch them two for awhile before I felt someone tap my shoulders, turning my head and see it was Takeomi.

" oh hey akashi, need something from me?" I asked him as I tilt my head.

Takeomi rub his neck a bit as the cigarette dangle between his lips before he speak up.
" I was wonderin' if you aren't busy tomorrow?"

I looked at him for a moment.

I think to myself if I have any plans for tomorrow before responding to him.
" nope! I am free tomorrow , why?"

" well.. I was going to ask if you wanna hang out or something, you know since your shinichiro friend " he trails off as he exhale smoke.

" since he seem to talk highly of you to me and the other two , I thought we can get to know each other and become friends " he concluded as he avoid eye contact, feeling a little embarrassed of himself.

" oh! Well sure, I wouldn't mind a hang out " I said cheerfully before taking out my phone and hand it to him.

" put in your number and we can talk about details of our hang out! Oh you can bring the other as well to make it more easier " I smile at him happily as he type in his number in my phone before handing it back.

" yea.. sure " he smile slightly.

I stuff my phone in the pockets of my skirt then look over where shinichiro was at, notice that he was gone alonge with mikey.
" huh.. "

Takeomi looks at where I was looking at before looking back at me.
" I can take you home, I'll let shinichiro know I had drop you off "

" really? I don't want to be a bother to you akashi "

He smile and shook his head in disagreement.

" really, your not a bother so come on "

" alright " I smiled and follow him as he led me to where he had park his bike.

He get on and turn on the engine before gesture to me to get on which I do.

Securing my arms around his waist before he start driving down the road.
I look down the road which was illuminated by street lights and lights from building, I look in awed at the sight of the glistening lights of the area.

" pretty sight, (Y/n) ?" he asked while focusing on the road.

" yea.. I never thought it would be so pretty at night, I mean I do some out but just never care to notice the beauty that surrounds me " I sheepishly chuckled.

" understandable " he said with a light smile on his face.

After a long ride, I finally reached home. After he had parked infront of my house, I had gotten off his bike and bow my head down toward him as I speak.

" thanks for dropping me off home, Akashi " I raise my head and smile at him.

" it is no problem " he waved off before getting ready to drive home himself.

" see you tomorrow and Don't forget to text me so I can save your numer on my phone " He drove off down the road after waving goodbye to me.

I watch him go before heading inside my house and take a quick shower then get dressed in my pajamas.

I lay on my bed after texting Takeomi a quick hello before I put my phone to charge.

I get comfortable in my bed before drifting off to sleep.