.·:*¨༺03༻¨*:·.

He smile and take me to his room to get to know one another more better.
-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Shinichiro open the door of his room.

" welcome to my humble room" he said with a smile motioning me to walk in.

I smiled at him before walking into his room and take a look around, it was a slight mess. Clothes piled on then corner of his bed, food containers and cans of sodas on his nightstand or on his desk, and couple of what it seem playboy magazines peeking out under his bed.

" humble.. really?"
I turn to him with a question look.

" ye..- I knew I forgotten something! " he look at his messy room and turn to you bowing his head.

" look I promise I am not a slob or whatever you're thinking! Just let me clean up " he said frantically as he clean up his room quickly and I notice the tips of his ear turning red from embarrassment.

" I am so sorry about this! I thought I clean my room before you arrive ! "

" it fine, shinichiro " I chuckled a bit as I watch him finish up cleaning his mess.

" t..take a seat on my bed if you want , I'll get us some drinks " he scurried out of his room.

I looked at him go before sitting on his bed, I see a couple of poster of some bands or motorcycles.

" huh.. motorcycles guy.."
As I inspect his room I heard the door creak open.

" shin?... " shy voice called out, I turn to look at the door and spot a blonde girl peaking in the room.
" oh.. um he left to get something"
The girl look at me with curiosity before speaking one more with a question.

" are you big bro girlfriend?"

My face turned red as I profusely shook my head
" no ! I mean no heh.. I'm just a friend of his at school"

I smile at her sheepishly.
" I'm (Y/n) (L/n) "

" friends... well nice to meet you , I'm Emma " she said with a happy tone in her voice as she walk in the room shutting the door behind her.

" such a pretty name you have, Emma " I smiled at her warmly and pat a spot next to me in which she sat down.

" I never thought big bro would bring a girl friend here, he alway bring his guy friends here and they would stink up the house " she scrunch up her nose.

I chuckled a bit at this piece of information.
" how so Emma?"

" they come here all sweaty and dirty whenever they come around, they even fart up the place when they play games in his rook or in the livingroom" she pinches her nose and make a barfing motion.

I laugh a little at her action, " I see , if I would to come over more often maybe you and I can team up and make sure those stinky mean boys come clean, what do you say Emma "

She smile brightly and nodded " yeah! We can put them in there place! "

A warm smile form on my face as I pat her head gently.

" hey! Big sis !"

I look at her taken a back on what she called me but smile at her.

" yes Emma? "

" let go to my room, big bro probably won't be long for awhile"

" oh? Well sure why not" I smiled, I get up and follows Emma toward her room.

I looked around her room and chuckled at some of the decor of the room founding them cute.
" I love your accessories,  Emma "

" thanks! My brother brought it for me on my birthday! I can let you keep one if you want! "

I shook my head " oh no I can't it was gifted to you Emma, I can't just take it because I liked it"

" plus, they look cute on you " I smile at her warmly.

She smiled back before grabbing a box of color pencil and a few sheets of paper.

" draw with me, big sis "

" alright " I smiled and sit down at the table with her, start drawing with her and talk with her about a few things.

After awhile, the door for Emma room open it up. I looked up and see shinichiro with a panic expression but it relaxes when his eyes landed on me.

" o..oh I see you met my little sister "

I nodded " I did, how come you didn't bring her up? She an absolute sweetheart "

" oh um.. slip my head heh.. " he said, sheepishly rubbing behind his neck as he look away.

" uh huh " I gotten up before smiling down at Emma.
" until next time, emma " patted her head gently and head on out of her room, as soon a shinichiro shut the door. I turned to him and crossed my arms.

" so what took you so long? " I questioned.

" gotten into a altercation.. I promise I didn't mean to take that long "

I hummed in response and head toward the door.

" well, let hang out somewhere else because it seem our time was limited today" I give him a smile.

" but it was fun spending time with your little sister, shin. " I open the door and head off home.

" w..wait! Can I walk you home at least?" He asked with slight hesitation in his tone.

I turn my gaze to look at him before looking outside, seeing the sun has started to set.

" sure "

" great! " he smiled happily and walk along beside me as we talked the whole way there.