Chapter 6

After Ramattra was fully repaired, Overwatch held him captive for furtuer questioning, which he denied to answer any of them. He despised humans and he was not giving any of his, Null Sector's or Talon's secrets. Since the two joined up, they were nearly unstoppable.

(Y/N) waited outside the discussion room with Zenyatta and Conattra as they say on the seats, waiting for the large Omnic. When the door slammed open they saw Reinhardt pushing the hand-cuffed Ommic out with force.

"Take him back to your repair shop. We'll try to question him tomorrow." The large man spoke as the three nodded and took Ramattra with them.

---

"Why do you humans must know everything?" Ramattra asked (Y/N) as the purple Omnic sat on his repair bed, feeling surprisingly relaxed to be back here.

"Overwatch is an Organization that has always been in war with Talon and Null Sector, Ramattra." (Y/N) started to speak. "They must know every detail to stop the chaos of deaths between both humans and omnics. We want to save both kinds, well I do anyway." She then looked at Conattra. "I found him during a mission, broken and weak. He begged for his life against Reinhardt and I took him in and now he is my best friend, if not... A brother. Zenyatta thinks so as well because well... They are brothers. Conattra is your brother as well, Ramattra and if he can change, so can you."

"It's not that simple." He then started to give his speech. "When I was... Created, I was brought up to learn for Peace and Harmony between both humans and omnics, but after 15 years I've come to realize that humans area disgrace and kill off us omnics even though they are the ones who created us." He stood up, looking out the window to see it was stormy. "I left Nepal and started Null Sector and swore to protect my kind."

"And yet you're killing more of them than saving them! Do you even know what Talon and Null Sector are doing to those poor omnics!? You're the Leader of the biggest omnic army ever! You treat your kind like shit!" (Y/N) snarled and Ramattra looked at her as if she slapped him hard across the face. "Ramattra, Overwatch are questioning you because you have caused war for no benefits."

"I've joined forces with Talon for a reason. They gave us stronger omni-"

"Robots but go on."

"Okay..." He cleared his throat. "We made an agreement to work together and they would fund for more upgrades and we have similar goals. Peace." This made (Y/N) laugh hard.

"Peace!? Talon!? Oh, you're funny! I can give you at least 5 reason how they aren't that!"

"Go on." Ramattra challenged, walking right up to her face.

"Excuse me?"

"Do it. Give me 5 reasons."

"Fine..." (Y/N) sighed and sat down and started to explain. "Okay. Number 1, Reaper. He kills, kills and kills and feels no remorse towards who he kills. He will kill anybody in his way and will go as low as killing his own teammates. 2. Sombra. That bitch can hack literally anything in the world and has caused chaos. She stole money, gadgets, and ended lives even if they weren't meant to happen. 3. Moira. Moira is just crazy. I've met her when she was in Blackwatch years ago and before Overwatch disbanded and the base exploded, she went mad and uses humans as lab rats. 4. The desctruction of the world is because of Talon. They hold innocent people as priosoners and will kill if they try to talk or fight back. 5. Doomfist. He has always been evil. He likes to kill, and is very serious in his work. He will kill his own troops like Reaper, but he is worse. He is the leader of Talon and always lies through his teeth."

"Wow."

"Wow what, Ramattra?" (Y/N) crossed her arms.

"I didn't think you'd actually do that. I'm impressed." Ramattra messed her hair and layed down on his bed.

---

It was the next day and in the repair shop's back garden, Conattra was playing with a volleyball with Zenyatta who decided to play along. (Y/N) sat there and watched with Bruce.

"You got this, Conattra!" (Y/N) cheered. "You can finally beat Zenyatta!"

"He won't." Zenyatta chuckled and they all stopped when Ramattra walked outside as well. "Good morning, brother."

"Good morning, Zenyatta." He sat down on the ground near the pond and started to meditate on everything that has happened these last few weeks.

"Need anything to drink?" (Y/N) placed her hand gently on Ramattra's hard shoulder as he flinched.

"No. I'm fine."

"Are you sure? All of the omnics here drink around now to keep themselves going." She handed Bruce his drink as he chirped happily. "It is only oil to make sure you keep movements on top of each other. Try some."

"Fine..." He took one and his mouth snapped open and a purple and black tongue gripped around the can before he started to drink it.

"Woah..." (Y/N) watched and looked at Conattra who nearly ate the can. "Hey! Con, be careful man! Do what Ramattra does and actually use your tongue!"

"Never!" He yelled and chomped down onto it and when he opened his mouth again, pieces of tin and metal fell to the floor along with drops of the oil.

"I'm going to kill you!" She yelled playfully but Ramattra grabbed her arm. "Hmm?"

"Don't even think about hurting him."

"Ramattra. It's a joke. He loves to play. Relax. I'll never hurt Omnics on purpose."

"Fine." He let go and she ran after Conattra as he yelled and started to run around, trying to avoid being caught.

'This human... (Y/N)... She's a strange one indeed. I sense no threat coming from her even after the stunt that she pulled a few weeks ago to make me feel scared. Maybe she was right. Talon might've been the wrong choice to go to. Null Sector have way less Omnics now and are full of robots with no emotions or life. They're made to kill. What if I co-operate? What will happen with Talon? What will happen... To me? Will Doomfist actually hunt me down? Probably. Stupid question really. (Y/N)... I thank you.'