Chapter 1

The Season of Spring has officially started in Gibraltar, and the heroes were excited for the warmer weather. The base being massive made it freezing, even for Mei at times. Not much had happened during the Winter. There was about two emergancies in the whole three months of Winter. Flowers had started to bloom around the grassy lands and leaves on trees had begun to regrow into the eye-catching moist green colour.

---

However, War may not have been an issue during the Winter, but (Y/N)'s office sure was busy. Omnics were constantly coming in to get new parts due to them either being frozen or somehow rusted when they are made of metal that shouldn't rust. So, she has been busy. What (Y/N) would do was unfreeze the parts and make sure it stays warm for a few days, and for the rusted parts, she made sure to clean it thoroughly every day for three weeks or slightly less.

They paid her, even though she says no, they did anyway. They had to thank her of her kindness somehow. People and Omnics don't get along very well anymore. The War of Omnics had come to a sudden halt after a battle in Numbani. The team had met Orisa, who a little girl had created. Overwatch took Orisa in as she was badly damaged and her creator was nowhere to be found.

After that battle, no more Null Sector attacks were placed anywhere in the world. It was strange, and agents went out to investigate, but the results were always nothing.

---

(Y/N) was sat in the rest room with Genji, Zenyatta, D.Va (Hana), Hanzo, and Cole (Jesse).

"And then after that battle, I rushed to the Omnic's side and stopped the oil from gushing out." (Y/N) dramatically spoke as Genji chuckled and Hana laughed. "What? It's true!" She put her hand on her chest, offended.

"You've never been on the battle field, (Y/N). You're too afraid of fighting." Genji told her and patted his best friend's shoulder.

"Hey! At least I am not afraid to admit my feelings to somebody I love!" She yelled and he froze, red covering his cheeks under his mask.

"I-... I told you not to mention that..."

"Oh my!? Genji has a crush!? Who is it!?" Hana wanted to know badly as Hanzo seemed to be curious, but Cole knew exactly who they were on about, so he just puffed out a breath of smoke out of the nearby window, the cool air entering the warm room.

"It's... It's nobody. (Y/N) just telling lies because she doesn't have anybody to love her!" Genji snapped and regretted it as she looked at him, full of shock and sadness. "(Y/N)... Wait- I'm sorry!" He tried to grab her arm, but she activated her ability he cowered down and held his hands above his head in fear.

"Leave. Me. Alone!" She then walked our of the room as he fell onto his back, panting heavily. Everyone looked at him in shock.

"I think you really messed with her that time, Brother." Hanzo mummbled as Genji looked at him and sighed. "Give her some time, and then go apologize."

"Okay..." Genji sighed sadly and left the room to go to the fountain to meditate.

---

(Y/N) was in her workshop as she saw Victor awake and sitting on his soft bed.

"Good Afternoon, Victor. How do you feel?" She asked, holding her notebook that had Victor's full name at the top. Victor Sans Legison.

"Good, thank you. However, I do feel some discomfort in my right arm which feels... twitchy?" Victor explained pointing to the part that feels uncomfortable. (Y/N) wrote the small note down and sat down on the side of the bed, holding her hands out for him to give her his arm, which he did. She felt the metal and she moved higher and then lower, and when she heard the whimper. "Ow..." He lightly groaned as (Y/N) got her tools and started to work on the part that hurt. He had to go into a deep sleep since she had to weld the arm open since there were no hatches. If Victor was awake, he would be in such agony be would probably scream the whole neighborhood down, so it was for the best. She saw the broken wire inside the arm and started to work on it. It was difficult since small parts were all over the place, but after two hours od hard work, she was successful, but had to weld the piece back onto the arm. It was difficult, but she managed to do it and add liquid metal onto the gaps and it dried up into the hard metal, then she painted over it in a silver metal colour and it looked brand new. She then flipped a switch in the side of his neck which indicated to him that he could now wake up from his slumber. "Ugh..." Victor groaned as he sat up, holding his head as he felt light-headed.

"How do you feel now, Victor?" (Y/N) asked, holding her note book again.

"I... I feel good as new!" He moved his arm and flexed it. It felt so clean and smooth to him. "Wow! No twitchy feeling or pain! Thank you, (Y/N)!" He stood up and hugged her. When he came in, he was in a mess that he thought he wouldn't recover from.

"You're welcome." She hugged him back and he opened a hatch in the side of his legs and got out money and handed it to her. "No."

"Yes. Take it. You earned it for saving my life!" He tried to give it to her but she kept refusing, so he grabbed her hand and put the cash in her hand. "Please. For me?"

"Ok... Fine." She sighed in defeat and he nodded in approval and hugged her again.

"Thanks again, I really appreciate it." Victor then walked to the door.

"It's fine, Victor. You be careful out there."

"I will." He then walked and bumped into somebody who was slightly taller than him. "Oh! Excuse me- uh-" He then looked up to see an omnic. A Ravager. "Oh- I'm sorry-!" Victor stuttered and quickly moved aside as the Ravager tilted its head to the side in curiousity.

"Nah! Don't be silly, buddy!" He laughed and picked up Victor who actually crawled quickly away. "I'm not a baddy!" He giggled and placed him on his feet.

"Oh- uh hehe!" Victor chuckled and then made his way out of the workshop.

"Conattra! Where have you been?" (Y/N) asked as Conattra sat down on a bed that he calls his own.

"Just around the city. Got to see how omnics and humans are doing together. I saw a new couple the other day! A female omnic and a male human! How wonderful!" He was happy to see the two get along together as he stood up again and played with (Y/N)'s hair lightly, chuckling.

"Still can't believe you're silly for a Ravager."

"I simply go against my programming and what I am meant to do!" Conattra calmed himself and sat on the bed as a familiar Omnic came into the workshop.

"Zenyatta!" (Y/N) smiled happily.

"Brother!" Conattra stood up and hugged his brother omnic, making him no longer on his feet. Zenyatta doesn't float all the time, so he sometimes walks to his locations. It keeps his legs from becoming stiff.

"Hello, Brother." Zenyatta chuckled and patted his shoulders as he was soon put down. "Hello, (Y/N). How has your workshop been going?"

"Good! I just finished repairing Victor and he gave me money that I refused." She sighed and put the money with the rest of the saved up money.

"Sounds about right. I've known Victor for about a year and he loves to make people smile, so he knew paying you would make himself feel better and you happy."

"Well, I appreciate it, but I don't need it like I tell them."

"Anyways, less talk! Let's go play!" Conattra ran out and turned into his nemesis form and climbed up a building with built in claws that (Y/N) added to the massive arms. "I'll race you to the park center!" He then was out of view.

"He's such a kid." Zenyatta sighed. "Shall we go?"

"Yes. Let's go, Zenyatta." She closed the workshop and they started to run.