touching her...

as the summer passed, we unintentionally began having a secret summer fling which i've always dreamed of having...just never thought it would be with my cousin. we would find excuses to be alone together where we would tease each other. Lee would make an excuse to the rest and proceed to follow me into my room and watch me get changed into my pjs. Me being the tease that I am loved playing games with Lee and would tell her to look away while I got dressed and then would ask her to button my shirt with my lacy black bra on display. I would push out my large tits towards her as she pulled me by my sleep shirt. She would kiss the top part of my ample breasts gently and all the way along my neck to my chin towards my lips. However, as she hovered around my lips anticipating my approval to kiss me, I'd lean in as if I was going to kiss her and then quickly turn my head to the side. this drove Lee crazy and made her extremely horny which i loved. i love a good game ;) especially when it involves teasing.

one night at one of our many sleepovers, while Lee was touching my boobs and playing with my nipples, I realised I'd never really shown her the same affection in that way. She had always been the one to initiate things and I may have a bad habit of leaving her longing for me, so I thought it would be time to pay her back.
I had never touched a girl before and not even myself really. Don't get it twisted i did hump my pillow whenever I got horny at night but never touched myself down there. So it was safe to say I was a little nervous to touch her down there too.

Lee began showing me where to touch her that would bring her pleasure. She guided my hands down towards her pajama bottoms and once I felt her clothed pussy,I could feel she was already extremely wet. she was getting turned on by showing me where to touch her. once i got the hang of it and started moving my two fingers in circles around her pussy lips, she began to moan loudly in my ear. and holy shit did it turn me on. i'd never seen her in so much pleasure, her eyes were closed and her mouth was opened in an "o" shape while she moaned in my ear. i began getting more confident and started sucking on her ear lobe and licking it while whispering "does that feel good?". i enjoyed watching her face as she struggled to speak due to the intense pleasure she was experiencing and barely nodded in response. fuck it was so hot.i moved my hands underneath her pajama bottoms to her underwear and felt that they were soaked.