the cousin

this summer we had a big family vacation where we got to reunite with all our family after not seeing them after nearly 10 years. little did i know i would have the fingers of one particular cousin caressing my body in a way cousins shouldn't touch...

it all began a few days into our vacation, we had a wedding to get ready for and my cousin, we will call her Lee, would always sit on the bed and pretend to scroll on her phone when i was getting ready. in reality she was actually watching me trying on my dress, put my makeup on and fussing with  my hair. the dress i wore that night wasn't exactly fully appropriate for the wedding we were attending which i would realise too late, however it didn't stop me from feeling beautiful in it. it was a long silk dress with cut outs on each side of my waist, the front was a low v neck cut that showed off my double d breasts and the lower back was open with an "x" open back. when i tried the dress on in the bathroom and finally got it zipped up and came to reveal the dress shyly to my sisters, i saw Lee staring and a "wow" escaping from her mouth which made me smile shyly. she couldn't help but stare me up and down as i gave my sisters a 360 view of my dress, her eyes couldn't leave my boobs no matter how hard she tried. however i didn't notice due to the stress and rush of getting ready for this wedding.

since i hadn't seen her since we were kids, it was so weird seeing her again, all grown up. she gave off masc lesbian vibes and i could tell she was into girls because she mentioned lesbians a lot. i think she was testing out the waters to check if i would be homophobic or something but little did she know i've liked girls since the age of 11.

things were going to get pretty interesting....