𝟎𝟎𝟗.𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈𝐟 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ? ⋆·˚ ༘ *

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐎 days since the whole incident with Enews. They had reached out to Lyla and apologised for the words they called her, but Lyla didn't care because it was already said. Yes, some hate kept coming to her, but she listened to what Sienna and Tom said and that was to ignore them.

On the other hand, her and Tom became more closer. The two had spent the past two days together. They went to the cinemas to watch The Hunger Games: TBOSAS, they made snowman's and had snowball fights and they also went bowling. Now, they were in Tom's apartment in Brooklyn, baking cookies.

"Smile for the camera!" Tom grinned as he held Lyla's polaroid camera in the air, snapping a photo of the girl who was covered in flour.

"I hate you!" Lyla tilted her. "I have flour all over myself because of you!" She pouted whilst gesturing towards the mess around her. Tom smirked as he rolled his eyes, setting down the camera.

"Oh come on, you slipped and I caught you." Tom responded back with a grin on his face.

"Yeah, because of your banana!" Lyla huffed as she put the bowl in the sink.

"I still caught you." Tom laughed as he walked up to Lyla and kissed her forehead. Lyla, stunned by Tom's action, went a bright red colour.

"How about we watch a Christmas movie?" Tom asked the small blonde before him. Lyla bit her lip, refraining herself from smiling, but it was useless. The Rose girl let out a smile and nodded.

"Let me just clean myself." Lyla said, taking her apron off and making her way towards Tom's bathroom. "Keep an eye on the cookies!" She yelled before closing the door.

The amount of time Lyla was gone, Tom was cleaning the kitchen. I mean he did make most of the mess so the least he could do was clean it. Also because it was his kitchen.

"I'm here!" Lyla announced, skipping into the room. As Tom looked up to see Lyla wearing his shirt. She looked more beautiful, Tom thought.

"I hope you don't mind that I'm wearing your shirt, I just didn't want to wear one that had flour all of it." Lyla shyly said, feeling herself get all flustered under his gaze.