𝟎𝟎𝟒.𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 ! ⋆·˚ ༘ *

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐒𝐀𝐓 in front of her piano again. Lyla had spent the day in the studio, occasionally taking breaks to refresh her mind, or stalking Tom's Instagram. I mean you can't blame a girl for trying, can you?

Lyla had scribbled her words, ripped out pages or just screamed in frustration during the past couple of hours. Writing music was fun, but it was also a lot of thinking and stress. She just wanted this song to be perfect. She wanted this song to be a hit. Most of all she wanted the Birmingham boy to listen to it. Him liking her post practically meant he wanted her, well that's was her delusional mind kept telling her.

Right now Lyla had just ripped out another page and threw it into the bin before running a hand through her hair and letting out an annoyed sigh. She needed to be focused, but she couldn't stay focused as Tom's quick remarks flooded in her mind.

Wait, Lyla thought before picking up pen and wrote down what she planned to be the start of the song. After a while, the blonde had finally figured all of this out and that made her relieved. All she had to do was show the lyrics to her music producer, record it, release it and possibly do a music video.

"I did it!" Lyla let out a happy shriek as she looked down at the song. A proud smile rested on her lips. Maybe she went through a lot of frustration, but it was worth it. The singer set her lyric book before her and began playing the notes on the piano, singing to the part of the song she had just written down.

❝ 𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗈𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝖥𝗈𝗋𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗋, 𝖿𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗌
𝖲𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗍𝗂𝗋𝖾𝖽, 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾
𝖶𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗒, 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗏𝖺𝖼𝖺𝗇𝖼𝗒
𝖵𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨 𝗌𝖺𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾
𝖠𝗅𝗅 𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎
𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽, "𝖧𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝗍?"
𝖢𝗋𝗈𝗌𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗅𝗁𝗈𝗎𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾
𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾
𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌
𝖢𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗊𝗎𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗌
𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗒
𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎
𝖠𝗅𝗅 𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗂𝗌 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎
𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗀𝗈
𝖨'𝗆 𝗐𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝖻𝗅𝗎𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾
𝖨'𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝖾𝗐
𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 ❞