11

"it's so beautiful" y/n said with a smile and hugging herself as she skimmed all of Halloween town from Jack's front door.

"Just like you my dear, here put this on! I don't want you going ill" Jack bent down putting a warmer sweater on y/n and kissed her forehead then took her hand into his. "Come my lovely, I want to take a stroll with you down to the cemetery" he said with a smile pulling her gently.

Crunch noises came from their feet as they walked on the snow and towards the cemetery.

"Jack where are we going..?" Asks confused. Jack sighs and squeezes her hand. "Back to the doors."

Y/n stopped and looks at him "the doors? Jack what?"

"I..I think it's best you..visit your family! That's all my dear, it's Christmas after all. You understand right?" He said with a worried expression and squeezed her small hands.

Y/n stood quiet but nodded slowly. Jack kneeled down to her level and looked at her with soft eyes. "Y/n darling look at me.."

She lifted her gaze to him, he saw she had sad eyes. "I understand Jack..but I won't stay long. I want to be with you" she said softly. Jack nodded "okay my queen but—"

"Queen..?" She repeated with wide eyes. Her heart fluttered as he said it, Jack chuckled and smiled "yes, my queen. I'm sure we will meet again. For perhaps one day I can make it official." He said and stood up and began walking again.

"Official?" Y/n questioned but Jack just smiled widely at her.

Eventually they made it to the door. Stopping right in the middle of them. Jack looked down at her as she was frozen in place, afraid to even return to her family.

"My love? What's wrong?"

"Nothing" she quickly says and lets go of his hand walking to the pumpkin door. "I must go right? It's..the right thing to do."

"Wait no y/n—"

Before Jack could finish a big gush of window made the pumpkin door open suddenly the window surrounding them, Jack slithered his arms around y/n holding her tightly preparing to be pulling into the tree.

"J-Jack!?"

"It's okay! I'm here I'm here! I'm here darling.."

....

...

..

"Y/n..?

Y/n my love open your eyes please.."

Jack muttered still holding y/n as they stood now a forest, but a different one.

Fluttering her eyes open and seeing Jack hovering over her Jack sighed in relief. "My, you gave me a fright..are you alright my love?"

Y/n nodded and sat up. Looking around, her blood ran cold realizing where she was.

"It's..quite cold. Your jacket seem to have disappeared, does your head hurt?" I shook my head and held his hand tightly. He pulled me up carefully. The air was thick and cold, it was about to rain.

She spoke in a shaking voice "am I..are we..?" She looked up at him. He nodded slowly.

"We are my dear, it's okay we can..perhaps wait if you don't want to go yet." Jack told her softly, she didn't respond.

"what are they gonna say when they see me..?" Y/n muttered lowly. "Will they be upset? Relieved? Sad?"

"I'm sure they will be relieved you are well. My love please breath it's okay. I'm right here. I'm not going—"

Talking.

Voices.

Jack stopped hearing multiple sounds and voices around. "Appears we have company.."

"No.."

Jack looked down at y/n worried. "Jack what if they see you? Probably best we go huh? Haha—"

"No, my love please.." Jack cupped her face "you must go to your family, understand that the must miss you dearly—"

Y/n placed her hands on top of his "and you? Will I—"

"You come back to the doors you know where to find them it's okay...but I cannot stay..it will give them quite the fright. I've caused enough damage as is..you know how I'd—"

Y/n nodded "I know.."

The voices are getting closer.

Y/n's grip on Jack's hands tightened. "Y/n my love I must..I'm sorry y/n I lo—"

The voices are getting closer.

Gosh how i wanted to tell Jack that I loved him and how I wanted to kiss him or say more.

It started to pour, y/n was getting soaked. Staring to where Jack had gone, he was hiding. Tears running down her cheeks seeing him, oh how she just wanted to run to him but she knew he as a point. The voices now near her. A pair of hands made her turn her body

"It's the missing girl!"

That's what they said, and that's when I knew.

I was being pulled away out of the rain.

I remembered being completely soaked before fainting.

-
UGH MINUTES TILL 12 AND ITS 2024!' SAFE HOLIDAYS !!! IM SORRY FOR DELAY