To the place where i first began

(My motive for this has been lost so this will be a wrap up of what happened to the warden / you)

It has been two months since the kidnapping and all, Bakugo has now been taking my lessons wanting to become stronger. Aizawa said you were going to join him in an integration against one of the villains; he hasn't told you which one, saying it's classified. You exit the dorm room building as you make your way to Aizawa. He smiles at you as he grabs your arm as he leads you to a large vehicle that can fit you. He sits beside you as a man in a suit sits in the driver's spot. The engine springs to life as the car moves down the road.

You arrive at the prison as you go through all these security checkpoints to see if you have anything on you, which you didn't. Once you get through all of that Aizawa leads you through the halls of dangerous criminals, he stops at one of the cells as he enters the room. You follow shortly behind him. Azaiwa sits in a chair in front of a glass view area where you came to talk to the criminal. Azaiwa pats the chair beside him asking you to sit down which you do as you hear the chair squeal from your weight.

"Warden, I need you to not lose your cool when we start the conversation, I will be here to make sure you stay calm." Aziawa said as the speakers started up so the criminal could now talk and hear us.

"Well I never thought I would have such a powerful guest come see me." All for one said as he smirked. Your thoughts went haywire once you heard his voice. Why did we come see him of all people?

"I would love to chat to you warden, but I have discovered something about you, that you don't belong to this world. I bet you miss your home, so why don't I send you back."

Soon as he said that you feel some magical presence grab you as it summons a portal and takes you through it, Aziawa tried to use his quirk but nothing happened as the portal closed leaving Aziawa alone in the room as tears streamed down his face.

You struggle with all your might as you fight against this magical force as it abruptly drops you onto the ground. You get quickly ready to fight as you click, getting a sense of your surroundings, you freeze in place by what you saw. You see the underground of your old home, you hear the shulk click for you as it tells of things moving through it. You fall to your knees as you feel rage swell up inside of you as you roar your roar echoes throughout the underground as it settles knowing its mighty beast his returned to them.