The smell of ash fills my senses

It has been two weeks since the incident, you feel a lot better about it and Izuku has helped you through thinking it was just your mind trying to defend itself. He brought Bakugo on one of his visits, other than the shouting and the constant cursing he kept you from thinking that you were a villain which was very much appreciated. Few of the teachers would come over and tell you that won't get arrested and say it wasn't my fault. They all helped me feel better but something feels wrong about all of this. You shook the thought away as you exited your room and made your way to the living area of the dorm building. You believe it is 6:00 in the morning, Nezu gives you a special clock that will chime in a certain way to tell you what time it is.

You are sitting on the couch staring at nothing when you hear footsteps,"Oh hello y/n did you decide if you were going to the camping trip with us?" Izuku said. You look in the direction of his voice as you stand up and approach him.

"Yeah I figured I should probably get to know the rest of the students and that this would be a great way for that." You said as you put your hand up and ruffled the boy's hair. Izuku's eyes gleam with joy as he chuckles at you for messing up his hair. You hear someone else enter as Izuku turns around to greet them.

"Todoroki! Hey have you met y/n?" Izuku said cheerfully. Todoroki looked up at your face with an emotionless expression.

"No I haven't met you properly, I have seen you around but you always looked busy." Todoroki said as he gave you a bow,"My name is Shoto Todoroki, I would like it if you called me Todoroki." He said as he looked back up at you.

"The name is y/n my hero name is Warden, it is very nice to meet you Todoroki." you said, smiling at him as you tilt your head to the side a little.

"Midoriya I came down here to tell you we need to get packing for the camping trip." Todoroki said. Midoriya facepalmed himself as he thanked Todoroki. He says his goodbye to you as both of the students make their way to their dorm. You sniffed the air as you smelt blood for some strange reason. You decide to follow the smell as you walk past a couple of students hearing their shock and them quickly stepping out of your way. You now stand in front of a door hearing faint coughing on the other side. You open the door and hear the coughing get louder.

"Oh y/n what are you doing-" all might said as he then started coughing again. You go over to the couch he was sitting on as you lightly rub his back unsure how to make him feel better. He stops coughing as he looks at you smiling, he grabs a tissue from the coffee table to his side as he wipes his arm clean of blood and his mouth. He tosses the tissue to the tiny trash can on the other side of the room. He misses as he groans in disappointment. You huff as you get up and grab the bloody napkin and throw it out. You sit back down as you stare at him.

"You know why this is happening. I explained this to you, why do you still come check on me?" Yagi said as he ruffled his hair. You let out a low whine as you poked his head making him fall over on the couch."Hey!" Yagi said playfully as he pushed your hand back. You chuckled as you heard the door open.

"Oh hey y/n I see you're having fun I presume you are joining us on the camping trip?" Shota said as he smiled at you. You nod as you get up from the couch walking over to him,"alright come with me the buses are here and we need to leave now if we want to make it to them." he said as he left the room. You waved bye to all might as you followed Shota.

You arrive at the buses and you squeeze your way on the bus as you make your way to the back of the bus. Sitting down you hear as the bus engine roars as it takes off to the camp. The students were the first to make it off the bus as they had to get to the camp the 'easy way' that's what Shota told you. The bus took off again as you arrived at the campsite. You exited the bus as Shota helped guide you through the building knowing you're still blind. The students arrived later as they greeted you with cheerful smiles. You waved at them as they walked by, you could smell the sweat from them and there hurried breathing.

As all the students walked by you could smell a weird aroma kinda ashy with a hint of burnt skin. It wasn't pleasant but you assumed it might be one of the students so you ponder on it.

( two days later )

The students are out in the woods doing their assignments, you are portaling the area sniffing the area once in a while. You're mostly checking for unwanted guests like wild animals, you haven't smelled anything of the sort. You walked through the forest more when you smelt a very strong scent of ash. You run in the direction of the smell when you all of a sudden feel extreme heat. You slide to a stop as you sniff the air again. Fire is what you first thought of what is in front of you. While thinking of how to proceed you smelled the burning of skin, you thought it might be one of the students as you charged into the fire towards the smell. You heard laughter as you ran faster, the person turned around seeing your approach. They stick their hands out as they blast blue fire at you. Feeling the sudden heat wave hit you as you feel it threatening to burn your fur. You took a breath as you roared out a soundwave making the fire disappear and the person who summoned it went flying backwards.

The person groaned as they stood back up,"what do you think compress? Should we take them two?" the male said in a scratchy tone.

"He did say we could grab anyone else who might have a motive. Alright let's take them, Dabi you know what to do." the other person said. You quickly look around trying to pinpoint the unknown speaker but getting nothing.

"Well who might you be? My name is Dabi." the male said as they approached you. Unknown of their actions you start growling as you get ready to pounce,"not much of talker well that's alright well get more time to chat." Dabi said. You looked at him confused as all of a sudden you feel something touch your back as you feel yourself slip into a deep like sleep.