𖦷 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𖦷

snow

age: 4
mom: scarlett
dad:

-

SCARLETT'S POV
When i woke up this morning, the very first thing i noticed was how cold it was, but other than that, i noticed that i can hear slight cracking outside which was starting to become annoying, i folded my arms over my stomach to keep me slightly warm as i walked to my window.

When i drew back the curtains, i almost let out a gasp at the snow covering the pavement and grass outside, i felt like a child again, but i was even more excited because Y/n would definitely be more excited than me.

I made my way into my closet, digging out Y/n's snow suit that i only bought recently because i had a good feeling about snow this year and i'm glad i did, i also searched out some gloves and a hat, some boots and a scarf, i couldn't risk her getting sick, so it's better to be safe than sorry.

The next part was more exciting, after i lay out Y/n's snow stuff on my bed, i made my way into her bedroom, slowly opening the door, i let out a little laugh at the state that may daughter was sleeping in.

Strangely, her pillow was on the floor and she was curled in a ball, the only thing visible was her hair from the back, which looked crazy from where i'm standing.

I walk over to Y/n's bed and take a seat behind her small body, she wore fluffy pyjamas last night and she sweats quite a bit in her sleep so she was a bit sweaty but she needs these pyjamas with the weather now.

"Y/n, honey, wake up" I whisper placing my hand on her shoulder, she shrugs me off and turns her face into the pillow, lifting her bottom high in the air.

"Baby, mama had a special surprise for you" I say hooking my hands under her armpits and lifting her into my arms, her small body curling in on itself as she quickly hides herself in my body.

"So cold" Y/n mumbles bringing her arms up and tucking them under my neck, i kiss her head and gently rock her side to side, stroking her hair.

"Do you wanna see something cool?" I whisper kissing her ear making her giggle slightly as she brings her shoulder up to defend her ear, she leans back slightly, her tired eyes staring into mine.

I let out a smile and make my way to Y/n's window, which was fairly big, i drew back the curtains and wiped down the window from all the condensation, Y/n let out a gasp, her right hand coming up to cover her mouth in shock.

"Mama! It's snow! Snow!" She squeals jumping around in my arms, i nod my head letting my smile grow at my daughter bouncing about happily in my arms.

"Go mama! go in the snow" Y/n grunts as she tries to push herself down from my arms, but i just swing her right back up onto my hip making her squeal and giggle.

"Breakfast first little lady, then we can go in the snow" Y/n wasn't very happy as she sighed and fell against me, but i just hummed and made my way downstairs to the kitchen.

"Are you still cold sweetheart?" I ask as i turn the heating on, she nods her head and places her head back on my shoulder, i rub her back and quickly go to the living room, picking up a blanket and wrapping it around her, placing her in the kitchen chair.

"What would my princess like to eat for breakfast?" I ask turning to look at her, she's already staring at me with her big green eyes.

"Snow!" She says before bursting into a fit of giggles, clearly finding herself hilarious.

"Snow? We cant have snow for breakfast silly girl? What about toast, or cereal?" I ask going to fake my laugh, but her giggling is so contagious i start laughing along with her.

"Rainbow cereal mama" Y/n tells me, referring to fruit loops, i nod my head and take them out the pantry, placing them on the counter, getting the milk and pouring all into her bowl before placing it in front of her, turning to make myself some coffee.

I take a seat opposite Y/n whilst she eats her breakfast, looking out of the kitchen window at the snow falling, she lets out a smile every second or so and rubs her eyes before going back to the cereal.

"Mommy, all my rainbows are gone, can we play in the snow?" Y/n asks me pushing her chair out, i'm quick to take her off the chair before she tries to jump which she has attempted multiple times, all of them following in tears.

"Let's go then" I say placing her on my hip and carrying her upstairs to my bedroom where her snow suit was still laying on my bed.

I placed Y/n down on my bed and quickly undressed her from her pyjamas and placed some normal clothes on her before squeezing her into her snow suit.

She wasn't the biggest fan of it and tried pushing it off of her but once the gloves were on her hands she couldn't really fight anymore, i slide her snow boots on and placed her hat on her head, which again she wasn't happy about.

"Snow time baby" I chuck her in the air and catch her again once i've gotten myself all ready for the snow, Y/n squeals and kicks her legs as i walk downstairs, getting the key for the back door and opening it up, Y/n gasping at the sight.

"So much snow" She shouts happily, i place her down as watch she was runs over and then falls on her knees, running her gloves over the frozen ice, she giggles and throws it in the air making me laugh as it all comes down in her face.

"Mommy come play!" Y/n shouts for me, i close the back door behind me and rush over to Y/n, giving her back a shove causing her to fall face first in the snow making me laugh, i can hear her laughter as she struggles to stand back up, she picks up some snow before chucking it to me.

"Cheeky" I say and make my own snowball, throwing it at her stomach making her shriek, she runs over to me and comes in contact with my legs causing me to fall on my bottom, Y/n giggles and crawls on my lap, pushing my shoulders down into the snow.

"Lets build a snowman" She says with a serious face, i smirk and gently shove her off me and lay her in the snow, hovering over her like she was with me.

"Only if you can catch me first" I say back, scrambling to my feet and running down the garden, Y/n giggled and got back up to her feet and started running after me, laughter and shrieks were the only noise the neighbours could here.

-

I look a bit silly now, i said i was taking a break ik BUT i forgot it was december and i promised myself i was gonna do like an advent calendar thing this year, so yar, IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE 🧍🏻‍♀️